Long time Android Central user here

cnotes2020

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone !

I'm a long time android central user who just happened to learn about imore tonight from a moderator of android central! I will definitely be frequenting imore as I'm an avid fan of ios and android! I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I could get an exception to post a sale of my iphone in this marketplace ASAP or would I need to wait a bit longer? Thank you so much and thank you Mobile Nation

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Contact our Community Manager, James Falconer for permission to post your item in the iMore Marketplace. Thanks again for the intro. Enjoy your stay at iMore.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup, good luck! I bought phones from Mobile Nations sites before and I've gotten great deals. Hope you get a good price for it.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I used to frequent the forums at Android Central, but I have recently decided not to. I have noticed that when I would post "positive" things about the iPhone or iPad that there was extreme criticism and backlash. It didn't even matter that I wasn't saying anything derogatory about Android devices or that I had qualified my statements because I have used and owned many Android devices, any comment I made that was positive about Apple was unwanted. After thousands of posts over there, I decided to give it up completely and just hang with my own as was suggested by a very wise AC forum member over there; minus some expletives. So I am sticking with iOS for the immediate future and will post my comments about how great Apple products are here as opposed to other forums.

And welcome to the OP. iMore is a great place to have conversation about tech.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I used to frequent the forums at Android Central, but I have recently decided not to. I have noticed that when I would post "positive" things about the iPhone or iPad that there was extreme criticism and backlash. It didn't even matter that I wasn't saying anything derogatory about Android devices or that I had qualified my statements because I have used and owned many Android devices, any comment I made that was positive about Apple was unwanted. After thousands of posts over there, I decided to give it up completely and just hang with my own as was suggested by a very wise AC forum member over there; minus some expletives. So I am sticking with iOS for the immediate future and will post my comments about how great Apple products are here as opposed to other forums.

And welcome to the OP. iMore is a great place to have conversation about tech.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

I hate you had such a bad experience at AC. Hopefully, you'll enjoy your time here. Welcome to iMore

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I hate you had such a bad experience at AC. Hopefully, you'll enjoy your time here. Welcome to iMore

It wasn't that it was such a bad experience. I enjoyed a lot of conversations there. It just became exhausting to have to defend yourself so frequently because others there seem to have a problem with anyone touting Apple products. It's like it hurts them to hear anything positive about iOS devices. So I just decided not to engage any longer.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2