Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Item Description : WTS/WTT: *NEW* Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB - Pebble Blue
Price : $625.00 USD/OBO
Rate it : 10/10
What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, and manual. Accessories are still in their packaging aside from the battery, as I put that in to make sure the phone worked and wasn't DOA. It does also have an unused SIM that is not tied to any account.
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation; $10 for UPS Ground with insurance (you pick the shipping). If we agreed on a trade, I would pay for my shipping and you would cover yours.
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any Additional Info : This phone is new. It has been turned on to make sure it works. There is nothing wrong with it cosmetically - no scratches, scuffs, etc., and still has the plastic on the screen and back. The only reason I'm selling, or trading, is because I've decided that I really like the combo of an iPhone with my Nexus 7, and think I'll wait until the next iPhone comes out to see what I really want to do.

What I'm Looking For In A Trade : The only thing I would consider is a black Verizon iPhone 4S 64gb. I do not want any other phones or tablets. I have what I want currently, and am happy with what I have. I want the 64gb because I have a 32gb now and figured that I could take this chance to upgrade on size. Additionally, because my phone is new, I would need an absolutely mint mint mint 10/10 iPhone in return. I don't want to be difficult, but it would have not have one single flaw. I'm super anal as-is, but I'm also willing to swap a new phone for a used one.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades other than for a MINT black Verizon iPhone 4S 64gb. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If someone is willing to trade a 64gb 4S, as I stated in the OP, I may be willing to throw in a buck or two. Just let me know if you're interested.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Price lowered to $575. This is a brand new S3. You know you want it! :)

*Still looking for a 64gb 4S if anyone has one.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
This is still available. Now it includes a 16gb Class 10 Samsung microSD, SGP Ultra Nano screen protectors, and a Translucent Mercury Incipio NGP case. Make an offer.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
THIS IS AVAILABLE AGAIN

Here is the new post:

Item Description : WTT: *LIKE BRAND NEW* Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB - Pebble Blue
Price : Trade Only
Rate it : 9.99999/10 (only due to me using it now)
What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: phone, USB cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, and manual. Accessories are still in their packaging aside from the battery, as I put that in to make sure the phone worked and wasn't DOA. Also included are two unused SGP Steinheil Ultra Nano screen protectors (the third is on the phone), an Incipio NGP case in Translucent Mercury, a clear Diztronic TPU case, and a 16gb Samsung Class 10 MicroSD card (with card reader).
Item location : Marion, IL
Shipping Details : If we agreed on a trade, I would pay for my shipping and you would cover yours - both with tracking and insurance.
Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees) - IF MONEY HAD TO EXCHANGE HANDS
Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com or PM here - but I prefer email as you'll get a quicker response.

Any Additional Info : This phone is like brand new. It has been used for roughly 18 hours. There is nothing wrong with it cosmetically - no scratches, scuffs, etc., and it works perfectly. The second I took it out of the box I put a screen protector on and put it in the case. There are no flaws. The only reason I'm trading, is because I've decided that I really like the combo of an iPhone with my Nexus 7, and think I'll wait until the next iPhone comes out to see what I really want to do. So I am looking to get an iPhone again for the time being.

What I'm Looking For In A Trade : The only thing I would consider is a black Verizon iPhone 4S in either 32gb or 64gb (depending on accessories included). I do not want any other phones or tablets. Additionally, because my phone is practically brand new, I would need an absolutely mint mint mint 10/10 iPhone in return. I don't want to be difficult, but it would have not have one single flaw. I'm super anal as-is, but I'm also willing to swap a perfect condition phone for another one, so I would want it in the same condition.

Check out my feedback on CrackBerry and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. At this time, as I have said above, I'm not looking for any trades other than for a MINT black Verizon iPhone 4S 32gb or 64gb. If this changes, I will make the necessary edit to this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I found a 4S that I purchased outright, so my S3 is available for sale only. The only thing I would be interested in trade is an iPad 3.

Make an offer!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77