Urgent Notice from JFSikora

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazin-asian

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
Yes i sent the 3gs. black

how many do you have? i paid for the 16gb white 3G in this listing on August 20th.

can you please reply to my email with a tracking number? im getting very worried now since i havent heard from you since i sent payment. i sent payment as gift so i cant even file a dispute =\

DAMMIT

Last edited:

blazin-asian

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
ok, now i am positive that he is a scammer.

another user here by the name of Cambo is selling a 3GS for $300 and contact is the same zgp6693 hotmail account.

looks like i am screwed.

HSI CREW

Banned
Aug 29, 2009
Visit site
SELLING!!: Iphone 3g 8gb black :!!!SELLING

Im selling this iphone 3g 8gb black iphone. hasnt been opened. I have receipt. I had won this from apple.com through a draw 2 months ago, and after deciding, i think im going to sell this for paypal and buy a blackberry, I also am willing to swap for a blackberry ( must be a newer model and good condition bb). Feel free to leave email address or email me at dustinsaccount@live.com

iphone012.jpg

Last edited:

RevisionSales

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
Iphone 3gs 16gb

Hello there, I have made the decision that I no longer want my newly purchased iphone 3gs and I miss my blackberry bold. Therefor i will be puting this for sale . I will take cash/paypal or a swap /trade for a blackberry curve/storm/tour/bold. 1 of those will be fine.
Im looking for offers only atm. no set price. i will swap 1 for 1 for a bb.

My iphone is mint cond. no scratches etc. comes with box/chargers etc.

Feel free to contact me anytime: RivisionSales@hotmail.com

316uce9.jpg

j0kuiw.jpg

2h2doie.jpg

Last edited:

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Is it just me, or am I seeing a decent sized crack next to the silent switch in the first 2 photos of this "mint condition" iPhone?

RevisionSales

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
Here are some new pics of the side. showing that it not a crack . was a hair i believe when i took first pics. my gf has like 3 dogs prolly stray hair got on it during shot.
here they are.
dsc_0605.jpg

dsc_0606.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.