Removing recent locations from Calendar application on macOS Sierra

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I?ve noticed that when I create a new Calendar event in the stock Calendar application on macOS Sierra (I?m using 10.12.1), previously-used locations pop up as suggestions when filling in the ?Add Location? field. While, admittedly, this can be handy, there are some locations which I may have used once or twice in the past and I am certain they will never need to be used again.

Is there a way to permanently delete these from the ?history? so they won?t show up anymore, seeing as I will never need them again?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure about this, especially being that I don't have a mac running macOS Sierra. Having said that, I wonder if disabling event suggestions in the Mail settings will also assist you in regard. To the Calendar app.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure about this, especially being that I don't have a mac running macOS Sierra. Having said that, I wonder if disabling event suggestions in the Mail settings will also assist you in regard. To the Calendar app.
Hadn’t seen your reply, sorry! I did look for “Event Suggestions” in the Mail Preferences but it doesn’t appear to exist in macOS. I’ll keep digging out there, I hope there does exist a way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711