Should I buy macbook pro 2016 without touchbar

tuanphung

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
I only have enough money to buy basic configuration. I suffer contractions as it meets my needs is not enough? I often use it for entertainment, office work and a little editing on photoshop and lightroom photo. I fear that the intel onboard iris card 540 is not enough. I use google translate, so if there are errors wish people sympathetic. thank you

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I only have enough money to buy basic configuration. I suffer contractions as it meets my needs is not enough? I often use it for entertainment, office work and a little editing on photoshop and lightroom photo. I fear that the intel onboard iris card 540 is not enough. I use google translate, so if there are errors wish people sympathetic. thank you

For me, storage is not a big issue since i can always get an external 2TB hard drive and stick all my stuff on there so I would say get the 2015 Macbook Pro 13" inch and upgrade the RAM to 16GB. That will help you in photoshop and lightroom :D (Same Price) It may only have 128GB but if you don't need to store a lot it should be fine. Obviously the 256GB on the 2016 version is nicer but you giving up 16GB of RAM for 8GB.

Plus, you will have all the ports you need and wouldn't have to possibly spend extra on Dongles for the 2016 version :) . Im not use how many USB-C devices you have?

Hope this helps with your decision :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll