We should all thank the TaiG team and Saurik for working overnight for a couple of days. The CEO of TaiG thanked Saurik in public saying,

"Saurik didnt sleep well yesterday. While today, he didnt even go to sleep. He stayed up late with us overnight until 6 something in the morning at his side. On the other side, TaiG folks have been staying up for 3 days, all because of the users. The new version is basically done! Please stay tuned"

The second last and last lines caught my attention and hence I decided to post this. We should get the update very very soon.
    Thanks for posting. How old is the statement?
    06-25-2015 01:53 PM
    Thanks for posting. How old is the statement?
    I'm not quiet sure, but it is probably from 25th June 2015.
    06-25-2015 08:38 PM
    TaiG official updated version 2.1.2 released. New version is compatible with Cydia substrate and more stable.
    Head to the official website to download: www.taig.com
    Happy Jailbreaking!๐Ÿ˜Š
    iam_shubham likes this.
    06-26-2015 12:14 AM
    TaiG official updated version 2.1.2 released. New version is compatible with Cydia substrate and more stable.
    Head to the official website to download: www.taig.com
    Happy Jailbreaking!
    Thanks dude! Testing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-26-2015 12:22 AM
    Thanks dude! Testing now.

You're welcome! Hope it's stable with your iDevices.
    06-26-2015 12:25 AM
    I'm still green when it comes to jailbreaking. I just spent a few hours trying to get my iPhone 6 plus jailbroken. It seems I ran into lots of issues. Either it was stuck at 20% or 60% or problems getting it to work with iTunes. First question is, is TaiG the only group with the jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3? Second, any idea when the issues will be resolved so it will work without too much hassle. I do understand the complexity that goes into achieving what many apple device owners are wanting but having it work with out having to jump through too many hoops would be nice.
    06-26-2015 03:12 AM
    I'm still green when it comes to jailbreaking. I just spent a few hours trying to get my iPhone 6 plus jailbroken. It seems I ran into lots of issues. Either it was stuck at 20% or 60% or problems getting it to work with iTunes. First question is, is TaiG the only group with the jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3? Second, any idea when the issues will be resolved so it will work without too much hassle. I do understand the complexity that goes into achieving what many apple device owners are wanting but having it work with out having to jump through too many hoops would be nice.
    First, yes, TaiG is the only group with the iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool as of now. Second, wait for 2-3 days and let the team get feedback to come up with further fixes.
    Hope it helps.
    iam_shubham likes this.
    06-26-2015 03:16 AM
    For the 20% and 60% problems, download the 2.1.2 version of the TaiG jailbreak from "www.taig.com". This should fix that problem.

And yes. Currently only TaiG is the team that has a jailbreak for iOS 8.3.

Get in touch:

Telegram: iam_shubham

06-26-2015 03:16 AM
    Thanks. I'll give it a few more days and try it again. With them being the only group I would assume they under a great amount of pressure to get this out and working properly as soon as they can. Thanks to all the members of TaiG working tirelessly to make this a reality to so many.
    06-26-2015 03:20 AM
    Thanks. I'll give it a few more days and try it again. With them being the only group I would assume they under a great amount of pressure to get this out and working properly as soon as they can. Thanks to all the members of TaiG working tirelessly to make this a reality to so many.
    You're welcome!
    06-26-2015 03:22 AM
    I am curious about something. I use two different movie streaming apps ( moviebox and playboxhd ) will either or both run differently on a jailbroken device?
    06-26-2015 03:31 AM
    You have to keep "installing 3k assistant" checked, otherwise it won't work, but you can uninstall 3k assistant later on your phone via cydia.
    06-26-2015 03:34 AM
    I never installed the 3k when I did it on my iPad or the wife's iPhone 6
    06-26-2015 08:07 AM
    I never installed the 3k when I did it on my iPad or the wife's iPhone 6
    it was an issue of Taig 2.0 and the reason why it was stuck on 20% for some people.
    I think they fixed it on 2.1.2 but I don't know.
    06-26-2015 10:37 AM
    I used 2.0 and just did the iTunes downgrade and had 0 issues
    06-26-2015 10:41 AM
    I am curious about something. I use two different movie streaming apps ( moviebox and playboxhd ) will either or both run differently on a jailbroken device?
    Only if the developers elected to write their apps such that they check for jailbreak clues on the device and block the app from running as some developers are doing with their apps...the only way to know for sure is to try the apps after jailbreaking - and they'll either work - or not...
    06-26-2015 10:55 AM
    Just used TaiG version 2.1.2 to jailbreak my iPod touch 5th gen running iOS 8.3. It did stuck at 20% and restarted the ipod twice but went smoothly thereafter.
    Cydia working fine. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
    06-26-2015 02:03 PM
    I'm reading different things about the full update for TaiG 2.1.2. Some are saying it's ready to go and some are saying it's not. Does anyone know for sure if it is or isn't yet?
    06-26-2015 08:28 PM
    I'm reading different things about the full update for TaiG 2.1.2. Some are saying it's ready to go and some are saying it's not. Does anyone know for sure if it is or isn't yet?
    I have been jail broken using the TaiG 2.1.2 tool since it's launch. So far, I haven't experienced any problems. I think you shouldn't have any problems.

06-26-2015 08:32 PM
    I'll try it again tonight. Hopefully it works this time. Thanks.
    06-26-2015 08:41 PM
    I'll try it again tonight. Hopefully it works this time. Thanks.
    Good luck! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
    06-26-2015 08:43 PM
    I'd say downgrade your iTunes, do a full restore of iOS 8.3 after you make a backup with iCloud or iTunes, jailbreak then restore your backup
    iam_shubham likes this.
    06-26-2015 09:18 PM
    Taig 2.1.2 is as polished as we will get. No need for downgraded iTunes.
    It's click and go.
    06-26-2015 10:40 PM
    Taig 2.1.2 is as polished as we will get. No need for downgraded iTunes.
    It's click and go.
    Thank for the info. Downloading right now.

06-27-2015 01:11 AM
    Was happily able to jailbreak my iPhone 6 plus with 8.3 last night. Yet afterwards I ran across some apps I wanted but couldn't get because they were unable to purchase and not supported on my iOS version. Is this normal or just a glitch in the software?
    06-27-2015 02:32 PM
87 1234