Hello everyone,
    I'm going to vacation really soon and I saw that the hotel charges for the wifi and my parents dont want to be paying extra money fm just for Internet. Is there any tweak out there for the iPhone to be getting wifi passwords? Or a tweak to show a recently input password for the wifi for the hotel? Please reply quick thanks so much!!
    03-29-2015 07:39 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I'm going to vacation really soon and I saw that the hotel charges for the wifi and my parents dont want to be paying extra money fm just for Internet. Is there any tweak out there for the iPhone to be getting wifi passwords? Or a tweak to show a recently input password for the wifi for the hotel? Please reply quick thanks so much!!
    So you want us to "reply quick" to your request for help in hacking the hotel wifi? Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

Next?
    03-29-2015 07:55 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I'm going to vacation really soon and I saw that the hotel charges for the wifi and my parents dont want to be paying extra money fm just for Internet. Is there any tweak out there for the iPhone to be getting wifi passwords? Or a tweak to show a recently input password for the wifi for the hotel
    03-29-2015 08:22 PM
    So your just going to post your "I'm a bad *** so I'm not going to tell you " post just to tell me you aren't going to help me? Get out of here and come back to this post if you're actually going to tell me
    03-29-2015 08:25 PM
    So your just going to post your "I'm a bad *** so I'm not going to tell you " post just to tell me you aren't going to help me? Get out of here and come back to this post if you're actually going to tell me
    Now that is a good way to get cooperation/ smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-29-2015 09:09 PM
    Or, you could go pound sand. If you're looking to steal access, NO ONE here will help you.
    zerog46 likes this.
    03-29-2015 09:41 PM
    Decent people don't steal wifi... No, we're not going to help you. Thread closed.
    Reparkable likes this.
    03-29-2015 09:46 PM