Wifi tweak please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel_6813

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I'm going to vacation really soon and I saw that the hotel charges for the wifi and my parents dont want to be paying extra money fm just for Internet. Is there any tweak out there for the iPhone to be getting wifi passwords? Or a tweak to show a recently input password for the wifi for the hotel? Please reply quick thanks so much!!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I'm going to vacation really soon and I saw that the hotel charges for the wifi and my parents dont want to be paying extra money fm just for Internet. Is there any tweak out there for the iPhone to be getting wifi passwords? Or a tweak to show a recently input password for the wifi for the hotel? Please reply quick thanks so much!!

So you want us to "reply quick" to your request for help in hacking the hotel wifi? Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

Next?

gabriel_6813

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I'm going to vacation really soon and I saw that the hotel charges for the wifi and my parents dont want to be paying extra money fm just for Internet. Is there any tweak out there for the iPhone to be getting wifi passwords? Or a tweak to show a recently input password for the wifi for the hotel

gabriel_6813

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
So your just going to post your "I'm a bad *** so I'm not going to tell you " post just to tell me you aren't going to help me? Get out of here and come back to this post if you're actually going to tell me

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
So your just going to post your "I'm a bad *** so I'm not going to tell you " post just to tell me you aren't going to help me? Get out of here and come back to this post if you're actually going to tell me

Now that is a good way to get cooperation/ smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Or, you could go pound sand. If you're looking to steal access, NO ONE here will help you.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Decent people don't steal wifi... No, we're not going to help you. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77