Good day all,

I have a quick question... I have been wondering if there is a jailbreak tweak that can trick your iPhone into thinking it's in a different region. For example, I am a huge Chicago Bulls fan and I downloaded the Comcast Sports App which streams all of the Bulls games. However, it says I am not in the proper region to view the coverage. Any ideas? If there anyway I could trick my phone into thinking it was in the Chicago area so that I can access the content?

Thanks ahead of time.
    01-18-2015 02:37 AM
    I know a tweak that does that perfectly but require a jailbreak and ios 7. (Tweak is not yet updated for iOS 8)
    Confirm you are on iOS 7 and on the darker side (jailbroken) then look for "AkLocationX" in cydia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-18-2015 02:57 AM
    Good day all,

I have a quick question... I have been wondering if there is a jailbreak tweak that can trick your iPhone into thinking it's in a different region. For example, I am a huge Chicago Bulls fan and I downloaded the Comcast Sports App which streams all of the Bulls games. However, it says I am not in the proper region to view the coverage. Any ideas? If there anyway I could trick my phone into thinking it was in the Chicago area so that I can access the content?

Thanks ahead of time.
    i use Fake GPS Pro, and it works for me on iOS 8.1.2 and with the nfl mobil app
    01-20-2015 05:37 PM
    I'll test it out. Thanks bud.
    01-24-2015 10:33 AM