Iphone 4 ios6.1.3 jailbreak problem.

Richard Clarke

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi all.

I have searched the forum, honest. But although I have come across this issue, I can't seem to find anyone who has solved it or got a reasonable answer so I am hoping you clever people here can help.

Apologies if I am in the wrong section...

I have ios6.1.3 jailbroken (tethered) with Redsn0w on my iphone 4. I have been waiting for the untethered to come out and it seems that it now is.

I now see that this p0sixspwn tool is meant to sort the tethered bit out, but I cannot get it to work and would love someone to tell me where I am going wrong please. Tethered jailbreak really is not fun.

I have tried the Cydia tool, but all it does is reboot the device and leave me without jailbreak so I have to go back to the original Redsn0w jailbreak to get it working again.

I have tried the Windows program too, but all that happens is I get a message that my device is already jailbroken. Well of course it is, that is why I am trying to use this piece of software.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You have to restore it to iOS 7 and jailbreak using Evasi0n. If you have the SHSH Blobs you can restore using those and use P0sixpwn.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Can't you install the untether option from cydia?? (Pronounced "Sih-DEE-ah" and not "Sid-e-ah")
Now that I read your post I see that you tried that? I think you might be doing something wrong?
I mean if you download the program in cydia, after it reboots your device there is no way that you are back to stock!
I'm assuming you've been jailbroken for a while, so after the device reboots evert jailbreak tweak you have is gone???

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77