iOS 7 App Switch

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
There is a tweak that brings you back to the old ios6 app switcher but I forget the name. Maybe someone else here knows. Or try google.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
It's called ClassicSwitcher

You can also use CCQuick Pro which has that possibility built in

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
There is also "Dock" which works just like the OS X Dock, I tried it and it works great, but I'm not a fan of it :p

It should be possible to see more elements with the original switcher, especially on iPad :/

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
With the recent update you can also set a lot of details, I personally think the iOS switcher is now perfect, especially on iPhone in combination with MultitaskingGestures ;)

You can also change the grid size up to 4x4, make the label (in)visible, change the icon size etc. :D

Enough options? :p @3cit

runy9u7u.jpg

Last edited:

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Vertex Beta is out with ios 8 concept where ControlCenter and Multi-Tasker are together. You can change the gestures too. I love it but the fact that I still have a regular CC and you can't customize anything with it yet

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Vertex Beta is out with ios 8 concept where ControlCenter and Multi-Tasker are together. You can change the gestures too. I love it but the fact that I still have a regular CC and you can't customize anything with it yet

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

*FAIL* quick launch is gone :|

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2