Double tap to wake like tweak?

dev_esh

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Even i want that tweak .
It is so cool .
I just experienced it on my friend's lg g2 !

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
There is one. I forget the name. It works by swiping proximity sensor. Check idownloadblog.com. I saw it on there

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
that stupid virtual home :| doesn't look good on screen :| an interactive button (unless REALLY needed,like in place of broken home-button)

well guess after searching on android forums,even droids can't have that "Easily" because it is a kernal tweak,and even you are geeky enough to do the rooting blah blah,there are chances you may get a buggy re-creation (some persons on xda have reported perfect functionality BTW for specific smartphones )

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
that stupid virtual home :| doesn't look good on screen :| an interactive button (unless REALLY needed,like in place of broken home-button)

well guess after searching on android forums,even droids can't have that "Easily" because it is a kernal tweak,and even you are geeky enough to do the rooting blah blah,there are chances you may get a buggy re-creation (some persons on xda have reported perfect functionality BTW for specific smartphones )

It's not that assistive touch type tweak where you see the thing on your screen lol it just uses your touch ID to go home, unlock and wake device, some other things just by placing your finger on top of the home button on 5s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost