Any reason to jailbreak?

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I jail broke my iPhone 3GS years ago. Main thing I used it for was quick reply, remove system apps and tweak to make 3G look like wifi. I'm really liking my iphone 5s. Originally was really into androids and rooted them all. I'm know the tweaks aren't working right now but would love to try to get quick reply. Anyone jail broken and can shed some light (pros/cons)?

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re "Free paid apps"...

We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Cause paying $.99 for an app someone worked hard to develop is too much.... Google is your friend. Lots of info regarding jailbreaking

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Cause paying $.99 for an app someone worked hard to develop is too much.... Google is your friend. Lots of info regarding jailbreaking

As this topic is already dead, here's a quick hijack. You're a San Antonio type aren't you? Are you going to go catch Mack's last stand?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I'll be there tonight. Hate to see him go but it's time to go in another direction to get UT back on top again

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'll be there tonight. Hate to see him go but it's time to go in another direction to get UT back on top again

I'm waiting to see what the new direction is before I decide how I feel about the transition. =/

It'll be the first "home" game I miss this year. I had a friend with her husband coming back from overseas that wanted to catch a game. They can put my tickets to better use than I can.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Crazy down by the river walk right now.

Man, it was so ****ty there last year. We ended up getting a waiter that had to still be high. Bloodshot eyes, etc.

Took him 15 minutes to find us to take the order. He took our order and the two tables next to us. He disappeared for another 30 minutes. He sent the orders in wrong for both tables. Then he tried to pawn some cold potato skins off on both my table and the one next to us. The other table gave up and left. We finally took the potato skins just to have SOMETHING. He disappears another 30 minutes, comes back, takes our order. 45 minutes later a manager comes to ask how things are. 5 minutes later we finally have actual food. We didn't see a bill again until the manager came back through. On most days, we'd have walked too. But, the whole walk was a mess so there was nowhere to really go :p

Does the river walk get that bad when it's not Texas playing in the game?

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Good thing I'll be staying in Austin after grad then :p

I'd avoid that area like the plague on these days if it weren't a Texas game.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Let's not forget, that there are companies that purposely withhold information from the less-fortunate people. Not because they hate them or are evil. But because they won't make money off the less fortunate. And there are very less-fortunate people on the internet that you may think are just like you living in middle class America, who became middle class by usurping developing nations. And so it continues today, companies taking advantage of the less fortunate. And that's why people justify the sharing of knowledge, freely, to everyone. And the internet generation is savvy and will stand up against....you

Whatever you're on, you should share with the class.

Phazenine

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
The modding factor alone sold me on the Jailbreak. Stock is boring IMO. Now my iPhone is working how I want it.So well in fact that I'll be chillen' on 7.0.4 after 7.1 drops. To many good tweaks/themes.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
really nice solution for who ask question & not understand

You already replied to him. Was there a point to come back and reply again when he didn't say anything to your first reply? I promise, replying to him a third time won't get a different response than the first two replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2