Buy an iPhone 4 or 4s

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Peps,

I have the choice to but an iPhone 4 and be tethered at 6.1.3 or buy a 4s and wait for a jailbreak which is what I would much rather do.

I must have a jailbreak.

I just watched a video on YouTube and it had no mention of a jailbreak for the 4s on IOS 7, only the iPhone 5s and 5c on 7.1.2 or so do you think that means the latest jailbreak will cover 7.1.2 for the latest iPhones and the iPad mini??

Thanks in advance peps!!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi Peps,

I have the choice to but an iPhone 4 and be tethered at 6.1.3 or buy a 4s and wait for a jailbreak which is what I would much rather do.

I must have a jailbreak.

I just watched a video on YouTube and it had no mention of a jailbreak for the 4s on IOS 7, only the iPhone 5s and 5c on 7.1.2 or so do you think that means the latest jailbreak will cover 7.1.2 for the latest iPhones and the iPad mini??

Thanks in advance peps!!

We'll there isn't currently a JB for iOS 7. Most likely won't see one till after the new year. The JB for iOS 6 came out January I believe LOL can't remember now.

iOS 7 most current version is 7.0.2 btw LOL.

Not sure that 6.1.3 ever saw a jailbreak could be wrong though.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Are we fairly confident that there will be a jailbreak for the 4s when a jailbreak is released. I know this is a hard question to answer. But I'm just about to buy a 4 or a 4s and I have to have a jailbreak. I'm happy to live with tethered jailbreak on a 4 if we know the 4s wont be able to be jailbroken when the jailbreak is released?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Are we fairly confident that there will be a jailbreak for the 4s when a jailbreak is released. I know this is a hard question to answer. But I'm just about to buy a 4 or a 4s and I have to have a jailbreak. I'm happy to live with tethered jailbreak on a 4 if we know the 4s wont be able to be jailbroken when the jailbreak is released?

Once a jailbreak is released it will include the 4S. When have they ever released a jb that was device specific?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not into jailbreaking, but as for the choice of devices, I would definitely go with the 4S.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ih8sn0w & wincom are working on an iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4 untethered jailbreak but are not saying an eta of when it will be released. They are still working out the bugs currently right now and it will be available for all iOS 6 devices once it releases

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77