iOS7 vs JB6.1

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Now that iOS7 has been revealed, would you keep your JB iOS6 and upgrade to stock 7 (assuming it cant be JB yet)?
With all the added features that were previously only available to JB devices now included, i am wondering if there is any compelling reason to lose the JB.
Personally i do not need full access and control over my iphone (ie. system files, etc.), but i know i will be missing a lot of useful tweaks that i use every single day such as Activator & Last App.
How will i live without you ohhhh?
What are your thoughts?
Thanks for sharing!

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
While they did add some nice new features, I'd keep my 6.1 jailbreak for the sole reason of not having to look at the Unicorn inspired icons.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If iOS 7 at some point gets actionable notifications/quick reply/whatever you wanna call it, I would be willing to run stock. For a while. :)

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Its nice they added the ability to toggle services such as wifi and bluetooth on and off easier. Also being able to close running apps quicker is nice. Its still faster on a jailbroken device with kill background and activator switches or sbsettings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2