Any cool tweaks i should get?

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey, im looking for some useful tweaks that are aslo cool to show off but will not waste my battery or make my phone slow. I already have the basic tweaks like barrel, activator, ifile, multistorey, multiiconmover, springtomize, %hookslaw. But im still looking for more useful things that will just make my phone easier and more accessible. Like for example, having a brightness slider somewhere in the multitasking. I have yet to find a tweak that does this without replacing the music slider. Any suggestions? (please dont say SBSettings, im looking for hidden gems here)

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Switchy will do this for you. It's $1 in cydia.

The first image here shows the intact music slider:
udu8eraq.jpg

And here is the brightness slider (you swipe one to the left. The clear all apps button is nice too.
seqa9ymy.jpg

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
thats perfect! thanks a lot. Is there any way to add settings toggles to the multitasking also? something that would also be compatible with switchy? (as in make it look okay and not screw with how switchy looks) and if not.. whats the best way to have setting toggles in the NC? but multitasking would be better

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Auxo puts toggles in the switcher but it doesn't work with switchy and it seems to have some issues. I use sbsettings for the toggles on my iPad and ncsettings on my phone.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
NCSettings gives you those toggles, so does batterydoctor (it's in Chinese but the app is in English). Search it and you will see it. NCSettings has some bugs and isn't supported anymore but batterydoctor has almost biweekly updates.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I just recently got NCSettings (mainly for switching wifi on/off, brightness and a few others). its super easy to use and it looks nice!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1364643280.677649.jpg

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot! thats exactly what i needed. Is there anything else you guys know of thats almost essential to your daily life? or anything thats incredibly useful? much appreciated

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I think tap to widget is very useful. Terrific tweak. I have been thinking of installing the tweak Compose but am nt sure if it s a battery killer or not.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77