How to view photo library from iFile

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have photo organized installed and when I delete photos, they're gone from the camera roll, but still in the photo library. I want to delete them from the photo library. Can this be done?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, no one answered me and I don't know how to sync photos on new iTunes. If I restore as new, will all of my photos including the hidden photos in photo library be gone?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That's only the camera roll files though. The deleted photos are stored in the photo library. I thought I'd be able to delete the photos from photo library. Stupid photo organizer tweak.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362679663.736739.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If you restore and setup as new yes all your pictures will be gone. So make sure you have them all on your computer then go ahead and restore and setup as new. You could also try this which will be much more simple. Hook up the iPhone to iTunes and click on the iPhone in the left colum. You can get it in the new iTunes by clicking the little box looking icon on the left side and choose show status bar. Then from the menu choose view then "Show sidebar". Now that you've clicked your iPhone in the right pane go to the photos tab at the end and if it is synced with the computer uncheck sync. Make sure you have all the pictures on your computer then apply and do a sync that will remove all the pictures from your iPhone. Then you want to go into the folder where you keep the pictures you sync to your iPhone from the computer, if you do. Look for the iPod Photo Cache folder and delete it. Then hook your iPhone back up again and put the sync option back on and perform a sync to put whatever pictures back onto it that you want.

Suza Shrestha

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Just go to the link via ifile or any other s/w's that allows you to access your phone's raw file and you're good to go ...
//var/mobile/Media/PhotoData/Sync/100SYNCD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2