Squiggly red line under misspelled words...

ceburyda

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
A while back I used a JB app called inspell to add words to my dictionary so I wouldn't have to see that red squiggly line under misspelled words. That particular app stopped working for me so I ended up creating a contact named "dictionary" added a nickname field that stored the words I wanted corrected. This works for now but I'm looking for tweak or app that will do what inspell originally did. Thanks!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
A while back I used a JB app called inspell to add words to my dictionary so I wouldn't have to see that red squiggly line under misspelled words. That particular app stopped working for me so I ended up creating a contact named "dictionary" added a nickname field that stored the words I wanted corrected. This works for now but I'm looking for tweak or app that will do what inspell originally did. Thanks!

Don’t need jailbreak to stop the spell check... Settings > General > Keyboard > Check Spelling [OFF]. No spelling corrections and no red squiggly underlining.

ceburyda

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I actually still want the spell check feature to function but want to add my own custom words not having the red underlines.

Don?t need jailbreak to stop the spell check... Settings > General > Keyboard > Check Spelling [OFF]. No spelling corrections and no red squiggly underlining.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Still go to keyboard and shortcuts and add words that's you don't want corrected, just no shortcut.
In Essence you are adding words to the dictionary

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
What's wrong with just adding the words to your keyboard shortcuts?

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk 2

ceburyda

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
It was convenient using Inspell as all you did was highlight the word you wanted to add and select save when the popup prompt appeared.

I tried using the keyboard short cut before and it still gave me the red line under the word even after it was added to the dictionary. This would happen if you tapped it momentarily. I just tried it again with the same results. I'm using 6.1.2, iPhone 5 64GB.

Is it working for you?

What's wrong with just adding the words to your keyboard shortcuts?

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2