When iOS 7 beta comes out, will you leave JB to run the beta?

Beta iOS 7 or JB?

• Give me beta 7, the beta life!

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • JB or die!

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
This is half of the reason why I don't jailbreak - I don't want to get too comfortable being jail broken because a new (major) iOS beta is around the corner :p

There was so little new of any value to me in iOS 6 that I didn't bother with it for quite awhile. Only gave up my jb for ip5. I can live without a new iOS version if they keep up the lackluster updates. As for beta versions those wouldn't even tempt me to give up all my jb goodness ��

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
No, iOS 7's big feature will probably be some dumb app that you can't delete and is useless like Passbook. Why would anybody give up the freedom of being jailbroken? Apple still hasn't given iOS quick reply, much less fix the nagging bugs and add features most smartphones had year's ago..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
that is also what is great about saving your SHSH Blobs; you can go back to the device specific firmware that has been saved if you wish

saving blobs is not just a "jailbreak thing" either

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll hit the Beta. I'm not a fan of the jailbreak and I like having the latest and best that Apple has to offer.
Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

With as many of the new features that Apple brings from the jailbreak community, isn't your last sentence self contradicting?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I will stick w/ my JB until another JB comes out.. just too many cool things about JB'd phones to give it up for "stock" icons and stock layouts... just to plain/boring for me to stick with a factory iOS..

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I like typophone on my iphone so unless apple adds that to IOS7( which we all know isn't going to happen) I wont even consider it

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
TBH, all of this iOS 7 (beta) talk has got me itching for it..

cannot wait to get my grubby hands on it!

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Stock iOS is boring as hell compared to being jailbroken. I highly doubt that iOS 7 will bring anything worth losing the jailbreak for. Once iOS 7 is jailbroken, I'll update. Otherwise the only way I will be using iOS 7 would be on an iPhone 5s.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Well, with a whopping 23 votes, you iOS 7 beta nuts appear to be trailing by a decent margin... long live the JB!!!:p

eh, stick this thread in the iOS 7 forum and it'll probably be the other way around

the fact of the matter is jailbreaks are too far and few between, not like it used to be. so now you have to be extra patient if you are a true jailbreaker. my theory is if you have the ability to downgrade at any time why not have the best of both worlds?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think many have echoed my sentiment. I will wait until beta 2 drops of iOS 7. This way I can see what is really included in iOS 7. If there is nothing substantial, see my iOS 7 wishlist in the iOS 7 forum, then I wont be running the beta. When I say substantial I mean at least one thing on my list of wants has to be in iOS 7. Now my iPhone is PERFECT it functions and looks just how I want and I'm not giving that up if iOS 7 just has tiny little additions. I would be giving up functionality so it's not a question of aesthetics and functionality is what having a smartphone is all about to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2