I jailbroke my 4S within a couple days of purchasing it. I always knew I had 30 days to get Apple Care. Well that 30 days is coming to an end in a few days.

I understand I cannot take my phone into Apple and have them check it out in order to add Apple Care, because it is jailbroken. What I have heard I need to do is to take it back to stock, go get Apple Care, then jailbreak again.

Question: For those of you that are jailbroken, did you get Apple Care first? Or do most of you jailbroken outlaws think Apple Care is not necessary?

Thanks for answering!
    07-26-2012 12:49 PM
    No help? Any advice would be appreciated.
    07-27-2012 11:14 AM
    Apple care is totally amazing from what I hear... Do of you can afford it, there is no reason not to get it!
    Besides anytime you use apple care your going to need to be in a non jail broken state, so you might as well get comfortable with the process!
    use iTunes to restore as new, go get apple care, then return home an jailbreak!
    07-27-2012 11:19 AM
    I purchased AC+ at the time that I picked my 4S up from my local Apple store and JB my iPhone when I got home. That said, all you have to do is restore your iPhone to stock, then add AC+ and rejailbreak again.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    07-27-2012 12:13 PM
    I got AC+ about 2 weeks after I got my iPhone the first of June and I just JB'd yesterday. I more than likely will go back to stock sometime after iOS 6 drops.
    07-28-2012 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD