ClockWind

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If anyone of you guys have a slow device, try out this tweak. My 4S has never been slow but I downloaded this out f curiosity and it's intense! I haven't even put it on the fastest setting and Facebook app refreshes in 2 seconds. Highly recommend on older devices!

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I saw that in Cydia and wondered. Then I thought to myself do I really want my phone to be faster? Nah, it's already ahead of me most of the time any how...

eschielke

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Just installed this tweak, cranked it up and WOW! My iPhone 4 is blazing fast! Going to test over the next few days and see how it effects battery life. So far I definatly recommend this tweak!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been using FakeClockup for ages without noticing any battery hit?I wonder how/if ClockWind differs?

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I think there are minor differences between the 2, but Clockwind is smaller size (by 2kb, not that big of a difference) and has different settings for speed (ie, fast, really fast, nitro boost compared to 1.0x 1.5x 2.0x)

RemmyZero

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I put it on "nitro boost" and I do see increased battery consumption although it's not horrible. Turning it up to "amazingly speedy" to see what happens. Honestly though, this app isn't clocking up the processor, only speeding up animations it seems. I still have as much delay for rendering webpages and loading apps.

Am I incorrect on this?

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I have it on amazingly speedy and my battery's the same as it always was. I have wifi on most of the day with 2G. Heavy message user and Facebook user as well. ISX feeds are active as well.

View attachment 17645

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I was helping a friend test a new tweak and I had to reset my iPhone, but this tweak is no longer found in BigBoss repo??? Are there any alternative repos that would have this??

EDIT: nvm found another repo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77