Pandora Downloader

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
They usually use the sketchy repo for their public releases due to the legal grey area--I asked them about it because it seemed like such a bad way to promote their app. Seems like a bad decision to me, but that's why the non-beta releases are generally not on their own repo.

Personally, I won't use the sketchy one, especially since they make the Pandora tweak depend on their own repo packages (so to download the Pandora tweak you're forced to install other packages from the repo). When the earlier version was only available there I ended up downloading it but then rebuilding the .deb with the repo dependencies stripped out so I could load the app myself. Then I just uninstalled the other one, and deleted the repo, and reinstalled my own, clean, version. If need be I'll do it again.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't use the sketchy one either so I don't even have their repo in cydia. I assure you the betas are on Harrison's repo.

When it went to the sketchy one I just never updated either of the apps.

Sent from my custom iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't use the sketchy one either so I don't even have their repo in cydia. I assure you the betas are on Harrison's repo.

When it went to the sketchy one I just never updated either of the apps.

Sent from my custom iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Absolutely they are, but they often stop hosting them soon after the public launch, which could be an issue if you want to update either. For now, users can find the most up to date version at
Code:
harrisonapps.com/repo/
while the betas are at
Code:
harrisonapps.com/beta/
. (This is one of those odd situations where the regular repo is actually more up to date than the beta repo.)

AmberRae1019

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a jail broken iPhone 4. I accidentally updated to pandora 4.3 without thinking. Now my pandora downloader menu is gone. How can I fix this? :(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a jail broken iPhone 4. I accidentally updated to pandora 4.3 without thinking. Now my pandora downloader menu is gone. How can I fix this? :(

If you updated via the phone itself and have not synced to iTunes, and your iTunes library still has the prior version on computer - you can delete from the phone, and sync from iTunes.

Halbee51

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually looking for the answer to your question as well. Let me rephrase that I have a few leads but am looking for a bit of a easier converter to use. Just to touch on your comment on after using bridge and them being deleted from ifile. They arnt deleted but just moved to purchases which I think is on the same page as the pandora songs. Another issue I've had with Pandora DL is that the songs read as being 0:00 so when I tried to convert them using Winamp its as if they didn't exist because of 0:00 time length. In the past never had this issue. You can also try Meseek and Musicbox in Cydia. I've found that downloading your music through Mewseek is a bit easier and it keeps the album art if it's attached when DL using these two programs. Pandora DL has album art 99.9 of the time and stays attached when using Mewseek to import to your music library. If you want to just back up to your home computer or laptop you can download ifunbox. If you have imported your Music using Mewseek with ifunbox all the songs come bunched and all it takes is one click to save all your music. When using bridge you have to do each song individually. Isorry couldn't give u a clear direct answer for the main question.

Halbee51

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I've never had a issue with that repo and if you find someone that did its most likely that tweak, theme, or package in general they added and not the actuall repo they got it from.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2