Bluetooth Toggle & Opening BT Settings w/ SBSettings?

mindfrost82

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm using SBSettings to toggle Bluetooth, among other things. One issue I have though is that when turning it on, it doesn't open the Bluetooth settings screen and I haven't found a way to do that yet.

Is there a way?

For headsets its fine because I can toggle it on, then turn on the headset and it'll connect. I have a home stereo bluetooth receiver and the its already synced but the only way to connect the phone to it is by manually selecting it in the settings. So it would be nice if there was a shortcut to the BT settings.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm using SBSettings to toggle Bluetooth, among other things. One issue I have though is that when turning it on, it doesn't open the Bluetooth settings screen and I haven't found a way to do that yet.

Is there a way?

For headsets its fine because I can toggle it on, then turn on the headset and it'll connect. I have a home stereo bluetooth receiver and the its already synced but the only way to connect the phone to it is by manually selecting it in the settings. So it would be nice if there was a shortcut to the BT settings.

yeah the toggle is only going to turn bluetooth on or off.
possibly toggle bluetooth on, then power up the bluetooth speakers? maybe it will pair automatically then