Cydia sources wanted please!

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The sources you are looking for host pirated software. These forums frown upon them and don't tolerate pirating.

How you know he's looking for pirated sources? I've been looking on google and half the sources I find are dead it seems and I am just looking for some good ones for free themes, etc.

philip in al

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm also looking for Cydia sources. Can someone help me out. And no, I'm not asking for pirated software sources and I don't why the first guy who asked this question was automatically labeled as looking for pirated software. Thanks

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm also looking for Cydia sources. Can someone help me out. And no, I'm not asking for pirated software sources and I don't why the first guy who asked this question was automatically labeled as looking for pirated software. Thanks

I hear the internet has these helpful things.... I believe they're called "search engines"... I'm not sure, but I think any one of the several of them might help you out...

Cydia does say, "Add more sources at your own risk. Doing this is not recommended." - inside the app. #justsayin'

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why he was labeled as a pirate?? The comment was "good cydia sources like sinful...."
That's like a guy with an eye patch and a wooden leg walking into a pet shop and sayin "YARR!, do ye have any parrots"...

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
To answer the question the long way - all the legitimate sources are already in Cydia. Unless you are loading a beta site, anything else out there is untrustworthy.

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Lenerdosy123 he mentioned a source that has lots of pirated stuff on it.

Shows you how much I know :p I'm personally just looking for some nice themes but it's been a bugger trying to find really nice ones.

So I don't need to make another post: anyone know good ios5 themes? I know Alot of the ones I try say "unsupported"

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It's such a personal thing...I'd say just google around and see what looks cool to you (image search can be a great way to find themes). Some popular ones are Glasklart, BlackUPS, etc. Maybe also check under Themes on the Cydia home page, which has some crowd favorites.

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I hear the internet has these helpful things.... I believe they're called "search engines"... I'm not sure, but I think any one of the several of them might help you out...

Cydia does say, "Add more sources at your own risk. Doing this is not recommended." - inside the app. #justsayin'

I also hear the Internet has these things called forums that are designed to help people with questions about a specific topic, and for general discussion about said topic. Without the information on these forums there wouldn't be much for these search engines to find.

#justsayin'

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77