RedSn0w updated with 0.9.10b2

Lylej2k

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been MIA on the forums recently and am a little behind, however, this appears to be an untethered JB for 5.0.1. Is this for GSM and CDMA? I'd really like to JB my iPhone again, but like I said, I haven't been keeping up so I have no clue where we stand as far as what can be jailbroke right now.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been MIA on the forums recently and am a little behind, however, this appears to be an untethered JB for 5.0.1. Is this for GSM and CDMA? I'd really like to JB my iPhone again, but like I said, I haven't been keeping up so I have no clue where we stand as far as what can be jailbroke right now.

This works for both GSM and CDMA.

Reactions: Lylej2k

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Can I just JB over my current one from b1 or do I have to restore from backup and reinstall everything?

"you can re-run RedSn0w 0.9.10b2 over your existing Jailbreak (keeping in mind that you do not want to check the install Cydia option as it is already installed)"

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
going from a fresh install of iOS 5.0.1; all is good with Cydia now, all my tweaks/apps are loading as expected. even with all the heavy traffic

CashV

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Works Perfectly!

I was having problems with the original one that I downloaded on Tuesday night. So last night I restored my phone and re-jailbroke it with this upgrade. Works perfectly! Thanks :D