Mod or repair suggestions?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys! I'm always taking suggestions for mods or repairs! If you guys have a repair or modification you'd like to see done, please feel free to post it here! I'll check the thread often and actively take suggestions and questions!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I will look at all these ideas guys. Only 6 of the screws in the iPhone 4 actually have washers on them. And I don't ever take them completely out. Just loosening them allows the frame to come out just fine. Just a tip : ) If you take them out, they're the devil to get back in.

The sleep/wake button is a good one considering that is a known issue. And a home button replacement. The problem with a home button replacement is almost the entire phone has to come apart.

Maybe we should start putting a rating on guides? Easy to ninja difficulty?

The sleep/power shouldn't be TOO hard. There's 3 things that could cause that problem (the bracket, the actual flex cable, or the actual button). I could probably combine them into one video though.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I think that rating idea would be great. I wouldn't want to go into something without having an idea about how difficult it would be for someone who's never done any mods before to do. It'd be really helpful imo.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I will look at all these ideas guys. Only 6 of the screws in the iPhone 4 actually have washers on them. And I don't ever take them completely out. Just loosening them allows the frame to come out just fine. Just a tip : ) If you take them out, they're the devil to get back in.

The sleep/wake button is a good one considering that is a known issue. And a home button replacement. The problem with a home button replacement is almost the entire phone has to come apart.

Maybe we should start putting a rating on guides? Easy to ninja difficulty?

The sleep/power shouldn't be TOO hard. There's 3 things that could cause that problem (the bracket, the actual flex cable, or the actual button). I could probably combine them into one video though.

Dang if I would have know that I could have saved 20 min trying to put those things back in lol thanks :)

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

pnut78

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I would love to see a repair guide for the Silent switch and the Volume buttons for an iPhone 4. My phone dropped and I wanted to know if there was a way to fix those. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2