Possible to unlock and jailbreak iphone 4 4.3.5?

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
The title pretty much says it all. I've jailbroken many times and unlocked. Just curious if there was an unlock for the iphone 4 on 4.3.5? or if I needed to jailbreak first and if there was an untethered jailbreak? I know how to downgrade my firmware, for the most part. If anyone can guide me in the right direction on the easiest way to unlock my iphone 4 that would be great!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Jb: redsn0w (tethered only)
Unlock: Gevey SIM (unless you somehow still have the 1.59 baseband)

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
If you have used sn0wbreeze to preserve your baseband then your good but I don't think you did. Try redsn0w for jb and gevey ultra/supreme plus for the unlock (hardware unlock)

aarlene

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
You can use Remote Unlocking Service to unlock your i phone 4!You can get the remote unlocking service from reliable online sites like classicunlocking.com .Specify Your phone's manufacture, model,country and network to unlock your phone!The unlocking service is affordable and the unlocking process is simple to do!!You can jailbreak your iPhone using Redsn0w!!!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The title pretty much says it all. I've jailbroken many times and unlocked. Just curious if there was an unlock for the iphone 4 on 4.3.5? or if I needed to jailbreak first and if there was an untethered jailbreak? I know how to downgrade my firmware, for the most part. If anyone can guide me in the right direction on the easiest way to unlock my iphone 4 that would be great!

Also buddy, I would update to 5.1.1 now while you can via iTunes, as you can jailbreak it un-tethered using the methods here:

http://forums.imore.com/jailbreak-unlock-forum/235043-jailbreaking-5-1-1-a.html

Use the Redsn0w method, as it is more reliable. ;)

If you don't update and jailbreak it now, when apple closes the signing window. You wont be able to jailbreak on this version.

This is just what I would do, as 4.3.5 is only a tethered jailbreak. ;)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77