No problems ronmcse.

Not too sure about the PKGBackup, havent used it myself. i normally just keep a list of all the tweaks i use the manually add them. That way i know exactly what is installed. Try youtube PHGBackup im guessing someone will have a tutorial on it as it quite popular in the scene.

With iTunes, these days its quite safe to update your iTunes, i normally update my iTunes all the time and havent had any issues. However when a major release in firmware comes out best to check the jailbreak scene as to see if an update to a new itunes will affect your jailbreak.

Dont know if this makes sense but let me know if you need further guidance
    07-03-2011 10:41 AM
    If you don't feel like manually writing down all of your JB apps, then put them in an e-mail form, and send it to yourself. Then save it.
    07-03-2011 10:48 AM
    If you don't feel like manually writing down all of your JB apps, then put them in an e-mail form, and send it to yourself. Then save it.
    Exactly this will save you a lot of time and is probably more reliable than PKGBackup.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    07-03-2011 10:57 AM
    Hey Guys, I bought a Apple TV 2. I know there is a forum about that here as well, but I was wonder if any of you have experience with these. I jailbroke it already and installed XBMC. That is all I have done and understand what to do.. I don't understand how to add repo and run them. I downloaded Blue cop repo and used ssh to transfer it over to a directory, then from XBMC i installed from zip. Now what? If yall can point me to a good thread or site to better understand how to add repo and what else I can do with the jailbroken AT2. Thanks so much, - Ron <><
    07-03-2011 02:21 PM
    Now that JailbreakMe 3.0 is up and running, I plan to Jailbreak my iPad 2 even though iOS 5 is coming out soon.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    07-06-2011 08:45 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD