Sweet! Mind saving me a few minutes of work by posting your edited image? I'll keep an eye on v1.2...not sure if InfoShade will change in that or just lock screen notifications (to be more iOS 5 like).
    06-15-2011 01:46 PM
    no problem. do you use popup blocker and how do you handle your badges?

personally, i use Popup Blocker then completely depend on statusbar icons and i use No Badges
    06-15-2011 02:01 PM
    Thanks! I use a mix of things...mostly badges and statusbar icons. Still use a pop up for Bite though.
    06-15-2011 03:16 PM
    oh i forgot, i do use bite as a popup as well. due to me texting way too much, i need the fastest way available

anyways, thank for the help and thanks for posting this. i now have a new interest in LI again and hopefully it will stay this way until the Final Release of iOS 5 gets here!
    06-15-2011 03:41 PM
    No problem, this has reinvigorated my own interest in LI. By the way, I took those backgrounds (SD and HD) and scaled them back to the regular size after getting rid of the transparency. Not sure if it really makes much of a difference but thought I'd throw them out there; here they are if you'd like them.
    urowgn likes this.
    06-15-2011 06:49 PM
    Version 1.2 is out! Link here. Seems like you still need to add the LILockscreenBG.png images though.
    06-16-2011 12:26 AM
    No problem, this has reinvigorated my own interest in LI. By the way, I took those backgrounds (SD and HD) and scaled them back to the regular size after getting rid of the transparency. Not sure if it really makes much of a difference but thought I'd throw them out there; here they are if you'd like them.
    swapped it out and it does appear it is better. thank you sir!

Version 1.2 is out! Link here. Seems like you still need to add the LILockscreenBG.png images though.
    have you updated to this and what does it involve?
    06-16-2011 01:17 AM
    nevermind. just updated and added the new LILockscreenBG.png image. icons are indeed bigger and better!
    06-16-2011 01:28 AM
    i'm confused re: the new readme file at the bottom, it reads:

- In Settings/LockInfo/Aadidos/LockWeather, activate the option "Theme background"

any idea?
    06-16-2011 01:38 AM
    Yeah I saw that but I don't use the lockweather plugin, so haven't looked into it. Maybe it themes the background to match the rest?
    06-16-2011 01:43 AM
    yep that's what it is and it works. however i do not use the weather plugin either so i removed it..
    06-16-2011 01:54 AM

I m loving this theme!
    2 issues though -
    1. when I open LI in landscape view the "textured" background does not stretch the entire screen? (see screenshot)

2. any way to make the top bar (one with carrier logo) to resemble the "textured" background of LI?

thanks!
    Last edited by T-ulk; 06-16-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    06-16-2011 11:01 PM
    Can this tweak be released thru Cydia? I'm not to good with doing the current required steps to install this so being able to download straight thru Cydia would be great!
    06-17-2011 10:55 AM
    Can this tweak be released thru Cydia? I'm not to good with doing the current required steps to install this so being able to download straight thru Cydia would be great!
    That's up to the guy who came up with it...it could happen. FWIW it's pretty easy to install unless (like me) you then want to start messing around to customize it even more. But for a basic version it's pretty easy, and it comes with a text file that gives instructions.
    06-17-2011 12:05 PM
    Speaking of customizing things: I wanted to replace the default Lockinfo files for LIOptionsBG and LIOptionsBG@2x with files that match the theme.

Here are the images if anyone wants to use them:

LIOptionsBG.png

LIOptionsBG@2x.png

Edit: Added these with a shadow effect

Last edited by Massie; 06-17-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    06-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Didn't someone ask about the font used for the clock in the first post? It's Prelude.
    06-18-2011 10:23 AM
    Thanks for this guys. It was bothering me with the grey infoshade on the lockscreen.
    06-18-2011 02:43 PM
    Didn't someone ask about the font used for the clock in the first post? It's Prelude.
    where can I find prelude font for bytafont? I can't find it on cydia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-19-2011 09:20 PM
    Not sure about bytafont support, but I did see it mentioned here as something you could install on your own: Make Your iPhone Look Like a Palm Pre | iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource

It would also be worth posting a request for the dev in the macthemes thread.
    06-19-2011 09:53 PM
    juste put the new OS
    06-20-2011 08:01 PM
    Is it possible to have the status bar background be that white strip, as seen in the below photo, when the infoshade is pulled down? Can't seem to get it...

06-21-2011 11:27 PM
    That one is beyond me...I can tell you that it was left transparent to allow the regular status bar to show when using infoshade. I definitely don't have the skills to make it change on the fly when infoshade is pulled down.
    06-21-2011 11:38 PM
    Ok, thanks anyway.

Would be amazing if the actual notifications center could be put into Cydia for devices that can't get iOS 5 or people who don't want to update. It would be like the Features tweak that have the iPod touch 2G and iPhone 3G all the iOS 4 features.
    06-22-2011 12:19 AM
    i'm wondering.. can this be themed without the use of winterboard?
    06-22-2011 06:05 PM
    To a great extent I think the answer is yes; Ashman specifically made 3.0 themes to reduce dependence on Winterboard. You just build your theme and load it into Lockinfo directly. If you look at the WB folder for this theme, it's just a bunch of icons and those added backgrounds for InfoShade/Lockscreen.

I'd imagine you could omit that entirely--just use the two folders that get put directly into Lockinfo--and in theory it would just take your icons from the usual Lockinfo folders. The catch is that if you want the icons and backgrounds, you'll need to replace the defaults, which would make them the default for all your built-in themes.
    06-22-2011 07:00 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD