Lockscreen Themes for iOS 4.3

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
After updating to 4.3.3 this week I spent some time rewriting code on some of my favorite lockscreens so they would work with the changes Apple had made.

It got me wondering though if anyone had some good sources for 4.3.x specific themes? It would be nice to be able to see JUST those themes that are 4.3 ready (a feature I really wish was required for listings in Cydia).

Thanks!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Which lockscreens are you using Massie? What did you have to rewrite? I've been using the Tooche.B without the weather for the longest time now. I keep wanting to make my own but with busy ass work and my themes lockscreens will have to wait.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Right now I'm using Lisse, Typophone 4, and Word Clock. Mostly the changes have just involved adding in the new images to Telephony and redirecting the img src lines for wallpapers?I already miss being able to direct it to my Library?but I'd love to find a collection of themes where I didn't have to manually update each one.

bowlandspoon

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Great idea Massie, i'm not sure of anywhere that actually lists them like that. macthemes.net is a good place to start as the theme authors are fairly quick at updating their stuff.

Any chance you could upload the themes you've corrected?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2