Sorry if this has been posted already, i did a quick search and didn't find anything. I just got an iphone today (switched from DX, incredible, & fascinate) and i'm very familiar with rooting but i cant find anything on how to jailbreak 4.2.5 =|

EDIT: I should mention i tried the latest green poison and it seemed like it installed correctly, but when i go to launch "loader", nothing happens

sorry for the noobness
    04-29-2011 02:35 AM
    A quick search in the jailbreak forum, where this thread is now located, will get you your answer.
    04-29-2011 07:02 AM
    Sorry if this has been posted already, i did a quick search and didn't find anything. I just got an iphone today (switched from DX, incredible, & fascinate) and i'm very familiar with rooting but i cant find anything on how to jailbreak 4.2.5 =|

EDIT: I should mention i tried the latest green poison and it seemed like it installed correctly, but when i go to launch "loader", nothing happens

sorry for the noobness
    I would verify you're iOS, it should be at 4.2.6 if you have a ViP. Whatever you do, don't upgrade to 4.2.7. Here is a link that may help you.

Jailbreak basics: Everything you need to know for iPhone and iPad | TiPb
    04-29-2011 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD