Jailbreak released for 64 bit devices 9.2-9.3.3

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
THIS IS NOT MY TUTORIAL, THIS IS NOT MY WORK, I AM SPREADING INFORMATION, ALL CREDIT TO ALIONFIRE

english page coming soon
PanGu iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 jailbreak tool - pangu.io

already released in chinese
here is link to pp tool
iOS9.2-iOS9.3.3??????&???? PP??????????

This is not an untethered jailbreak, so you need to rejailbreak after each reboot (no computer required after first use). But hey, better than nothing!
64-Bit devices only
Credits to u/alionfiree for this!
Edit 1: Only windows at the moment, hopefully they'll release a tool for Mac.
Install the PP jailbreak tool
Click on the green button to start the process
Edit: It'll take a while. If it's spinning, you're good. After, you'll get a captcha.
Go to settings -> general -> profiles, and trust the developer. The tool will install the app on your iDevice.
Open the PP tool on your device and accept push notifications. After, click the circle then lock your screen
Wait until it's done, and you'll get a notification with Cydia installing on your device.
Edit: Adding specifics... When you get the notification, wait around 1-2 minutes. The notification means that Cydia is being installed. Don't do anything while it happens, and after its done, it will reboot automatically.
DO NOT uninstall the PP Tool. You're going to need that for each time you reboot and such.
Profit
You'll need a computer first in order to download PP on your app. HOWEVER, you don't need a computer to re-jailbreak after a reboot. Just open the PP App and itll do it for you.
Like always, if jailbreak fails the first time, reboot and try again. Pangu addressed this problem in their FAQ.
u/super-fun shared a tutorial with all the steps with pictures here. There are some things that are said here that aren't mentioned in the official tutorial (such as passcode and etc) so it's not mandatory.
I'll update this post as I get more information. Happy jailbreaking!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
In an iDownload Blog article, some users have stated there has been malware found on their computer after installing this file to their computer. So proceed with caution.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was interesting that the article recommended using a non-primary APPL Id for this.. Wonder if that would screw up any apps/downloads on the phone.

As much as I love and have been waiting for a new jailbreak, I think I'll steer clear of this one...seems way to sketchy for me. YMMV.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I jailbroke my iPad Air 2 this morning and wasn't asked to input any Apple ID information as I was being asked when it was "released" yesterday. I noticed that PP updated upon me opening it up this morning and all I got was the CAPTCHA.

So far it's been working fine for what I need it for on my iPad. I won't jailbreak any of my phones ever again, though.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Just feel like I'm going to be in a situation where my device all of a sudden just takes a crap on me and I end up having to restore it. I had my iPad jailbroken on 9.0.2 from the day the jailbreak was released up until a few weeks ago when it just all of a sudden just went to the Apple logo and stayed stuck no matter what. And I'm not a guy who installs a lot of tweaks. Probably like 4 tweaks and that's it.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just feel like I'm going to be in a situation where my device all of a sudden just takes a crap on me and I end up having to restore it. I had my iPad jailbroken on 9.0.2 from the day the jailbreak was released up until a few weeks ago when it just all of a sudden just went to the Apple logo and stayed stuck no matter what. And I'm not a guy who installs a lot of tweaks. Probably like 4 tweaks and that's it.

Dang you have me a tiny bit scared haha.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Dang you have me a tiny bit scared haha.

Honestly it's not a common thing. I just don't want to be in a situation where I'm away and only have my phone and it does something like that randomly. But the chances of that are pretty slim. Since whatever things I use a jailbreak for are more for my iPad, it's just not as important to have on my phone.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Honestly it's not a common thing. I just don't want to be in a situation where I'm away and only have my phone and it does something like that randomly. But the chances of that are pretty slim. Since whatever things I use a jailbreak for are more for my iPad, it's just not as important to have on my phone.

Ahhhhh i see, I had my iPad 2 jb for the longest but that didn't turn out too swell. Might jb it again but it's an iPad 2, barely functioning on 9.3.3 lmao.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I thought it was interesting that the article recommended using a non-primary APPL Id for this.. Wonder if that would screw up any apps/downloads on the phone.

As much as I love and have been waiting for a new jailbreak, I think I'll steer clear of this one...seems way to sketchy for me. YMMV.

I was hacked by the Chinese last year after I JB with Pangu. They placed an activated lock on my phone. Apple confirmed my phone was registered to somebody in China after the hack. Apple removed the activation lock with my proof of purchase. I won't ever trust a Chinese JB again. I agree this seems sketchy.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I was hacked by the Chinese last year after I JB with Pangu. They placed an activated lock on my phone. Apple confirmed my phone was registered to somebody in China after the hack. Apple removed the activation lock with my proof of purchase. I won't ever trust a Chinese JB again. I agree this seems sketchy.

I've heard of that happening, but this is the first time that I've known someone it happened to. As much as I love jailbreak, I think I'll pass on this based on this fact alone. Not worth the risk, at this time. Glad it all got sorted out.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro