Go get it!

New features in 3.0 include:

* Advanced themeing - All new themes. Different themes for the lockscreen, homescreen and InfoShade. Add custom themes. More customizations available for the themes. Custom fonts are supported.
    * Repeating alerts - Configure repeating alerts for mail, SMS, voicemail and calendar events. NOTE: repeating alerts can be stopped by tapping the "!" icon on the section header.
    * New "Favorites" plugin - Quickly call anyone from your favorites list.
    * Inline contact images - Mails, missed calls, voicemails and SMS now include contact images inline with the event information.
    * Locked section - You can now lock the first section to the top of the screen, even as you scroll.
    * Homescreen position - Move the homescreen view down to allow icons to share the page.
    * Calendar status bar icon - Calendar alerts will now show in the status bar while the repeat alerts are ringing for an event.
    * Better notification support - Tapping a notification now acts like tapping the action button for the notification popup. This is particularly useful for VOIP applications for answering calls. Tapping the "x" is now like tapping the cancel button.
    * Improved layout code - Completely rewritten layout code for better performance
    i'd liked to add that David Ashman (Lockinfo Dev) is probably one of THE best out there. always tries respond to any issue you might have and helps troubleshoot

Twitter: David Ashman (Stimpy5050) on Twitter

if you are contemplating on getting it there is a trial period but i can guarantee you will be purchasing this

Dear Apple, take notes..
    Last edited by BLiNK; 03-04-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: added changelog
    Alli likes this.
    03-02-2011 06:44 PM
    YAY!! Updating now.
    03-02-2011 07:56 PM
    Updating now... to 3.0.1.0
    03-02-2011 09:11 PM
    i got it
    03-02-2011 09:17 PM
    2 thumbs up on this one!!!
    03-02-2011 10:07 PM
    Just downloaded, it looks amazing.

This update took what was already a very elegant design to the next level! So clean and streamlined.
    03-02-2011 10:33 PM
    I'm sure that it will be fixed in subsequent updates, but has anyone else noticed that when you pull-down the extended 6-day weather forecast, the daily temperature display is jumbled/bunched together?

Still love the new look, I'm using the classic theme, will switch to the others depending on what lockscreen wallpaper I'm using at the time.
    03-03-2011 08:29 AM
    I'm kinda new to this whole thing, just got lockinfo yesterday am and was wondering how to update. Thanks for the help.
    CarrieC
    03-03-2011 09:42 AM
    Anybody thinks that this app will ever support facebook as a plugin? That would be amazing.
    03-03-2011 09:52 AM
    @CarrieC Just open Cydia & look at the Changes tab. Should be a badge there to notify you of the update.
    03-03-2011 10:12 AM
    I'm kinda new to this whole thing, just got lockinfo yesterday am and was wondering how to update. Thanks for the help.
    CarrieC
    if you bought/downloaded yesterday you might have the updated version already

check your package details in Cydia. the new version reads as follows 3.0.1.0
    03-03-2011 10:18 AM
    Anybody thinks that this app will ever support facebook as a plugin? That would be amazing.
    that would be pretty cool. i do not use facebook.. but for now, is this not working with the notifications plugin?
    03-03-2011 10:20 AM
    that would be pretty cool. i do not use facebook.. but for now, is this not working with the notifications plugin?
    is what not working with the notifications plugin?
    03-03-2011 10:40 AM
    is what not working with the notifications plugin?
    sorry, meaning; what happens when you receive a notification from lets say the facebook app?

i know when i receive a notification from my ESPN Scorecenter app it shows up in my notification plugin and have options to view etc..
    03-03-2011 11:57 AM
    ohhh. I turned my push popup notifications off for facebook. I just receive the badges. Would i have to enable them for it to take precedences in the notifications tab in lockinfo? Would I still get an on screen popup notification?
    03-03-2011 12:05 PM
    have you installed Popup Blocker? its free with a paid LockInfo license

once set up correctly that should eliminate the annoying popups and then allow you to only see them in Lockinfo

side note: i really dislike badges. there are a few ways to get rid of those too. i only like the statusbar icons to show when i receive a text, email, notification etc..
    03-03-2011 12:14 PM
    I had it, but i removed it, because I thought it would diasble popups for group sms/mms but it doesn't. Does enabling notifications on lockinfo show notifications for EVERY application that has notifications or just specific ones? Because if it does for most, I will reinstall popup blocker.
    03-03-2011 12:30 PM
    Anyone have a change log?
    03-03-2011 12:30 PM
    I had it, but i removed it, because I thought it would diasble popups for group sms/mms but it doesn't. Does enabling notifications on lockinfo show notifications for EVERY application that has notifications or just specific ones? Because if it does for most, I will reinstall popup blocker.
    i believe it does. give it a try and if you cannot tweak it to your liking you can always get rid of it
    Fausty82 and frozinwater like this.
    03-03-2011 12:54 PM
    ModMyi.com | LockInfo

New features in 3.0 include:

* Advanced themeing - All new themes. Different themes for the lockscreen, homescreen and InfoShade. Add custom themes. More customizations available for the themes. Custom fonts are supported.
    * Repeating alerts - Configure repeating alerts for mail, SMS, voicemail and calendar events. NOTE: repeating alerts can be stopped by tapping the "!" icon on the section header.
    * New "Favorites" plugin - Quickly call anyone from your favorites list.
    * Inline contact images - Mails, missed calls, voicemails and SMS now include contact images inline with the event information.
    * Locked section - You can now lock the first section to the top of the screen, even as you scroll.
    * Homescreen position - Move the homescreen view down to allow icons to share the page.
    * Calendar status bar icon - Calendar alerts will now show in the status bar while the repeat alerts are ringing for an event.
    * Better notification support - Tapping a notification now acts like tapping the action button for the notification popup. This is particularly useful for VOIP applications for answering calls. Tapping the "x" is now like tapping the cancel button.
    * Improved layout code - Completely rewritten layout code for better performance
    hope this helps
    03-03-2011 12:56 PM
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, Blink.
    03-03-2011 12:58 PM
    I'm still having an issue with this app. It won't let me keep a blank home screen. Anytime I update an app or respring my phone it moves all my icons from page 2 over to page 1. Any ideas how to stop this?
    03-03-2011 01:06 PM
    I'm still having an issue with this app. It won't let me keep a blank home screen. Anytime I update an app or respring my phone it moves all my icons from page 2 over to page 1. Any ideas how to stop this?
    what tweak are you using to keep them off the first page? Gridlock?.. Iconoclasm?.. iBlank?

this would be an ideal situation to email the Dev of whichever one you are using. surely you are not the only one to run into this situation so hopefully they have a fix or find it as a challenge to get it fixed. make sure to tell them every detail so they can troubleshoot as best as possible
    03-03-2011 01:13 PM
    Not a "change log" per se, but BLiNK has updated the first post in this thread with a list of new features...
    03-03-2011 01:22 PM
    I have been checking almost daily for the upgrade. So glad it's out. Love the new features and look.
    03-03-2011 02:12 PM
97 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD