Jailbreak my vzw iphone4 now what?

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my iPhone 4 this morning and the first thing I did after syncing it to iTunes was jailbreak it using greenpois0n.

I've played around with some themes In winterboard and either they just change the wallpaper or the icons are too hard to decipher.
I've also installed sbsetting which I do like.

Just kinda feel like I'm missing out on the whole jailbreak experience, of course it has been only 1 very long day.

Any suggestions for good themes? Or other apps/uses for being jailbroken (I know about myfi

Joe..Cool

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Look at intelliScreen or lockinfo, they are good for putting information on your lock screen. Also, take a look in the jailbreak forum, plenty of apps to find there.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
More importantly, please see the jailbreak forum, where this question has been asked and answered 3,164 times. :)

pkang

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
hey welcome to jbing, I know I had to tinker with a lot of things when I first started to get the things I wanted but here's a short list of apps I use.

Sbsettings (short cuts to things)
Lockinfo (brings up calender, events, sms, email notifications up on lock screen)
5 icon dock (name says it all)
Cydelete (to delete apps installed by cydia from the home screen and not through cydia)
lockdown pro (to password protect specific apps on my phone like sms, email, facebook, and etc. without a lockscreen password) Can also use iprotect, does the same thing.
3G unrestrictor (tricks apps into thinking the 3G connection is wifi) There is also one called My3G I believe
ifile (to gain access to directories on your phone)
safari download manager (to download files straight from safari into a directory on the phone)

http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-forum/170329-policy-piracy-discussions.html

I really cant think of more but those are the ones I use and find most helpful

Last edited by a moderator: