Is it still worth Jailbreaking?

JBloverz

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
JAILBREAK - isn't it the most wonderful thing that can happens on iPhone or iPad device? Jailbreaking is the act of changing the iPhone (or iPad) software to remove the restrictions and limitations imposed by Apple. The principal limitation is that software can only be installed from the App Store. With a jailbroken phone you can install Apple restricted third party apps, tweaks, themes, games and you will have thousands of customization options.

One of the biggest reasons people jailbreak. The possibilities are endless! You can choose what your icons look like, add widgets to your home screen, place apps wherever you want, get rid of the ugly carrier name on the status bar, apply a system wide dark mode and much more. There isn't anything you can't change!

The way you jailbreak your iPhone depends on which version of iOS you're running. Jailbreak methods vary according to iOS version. Today jailbrealk is really hard process with the high technology advancement of Apple. So people today wondering wether jailbreaking is still worth or not. Jailbreak is still worthy. Here are the reasons, why...

Reasons to jailbreak your iPhone

first of all it's your iPhone. You should be able to do what the heck you like with it.
After jailbreaking you can use alternatives to the default apps in iOS, many of which have more functionality.

You can download your apps from anywhere, not just from the App Store.
You can tether your Mac to your iPhone and bypass your networks' Mobile Hotspot feature, which is often severely restricted and/or expensive.

You can customise your phone's look and feel to suit your personality, rather than being stuck with the far more limited options in iOS. You can, for example, apply themes that change the iPhone’s wallpaper as well as its icons.

When you upgrade from an old iPhone to a new one, that old iPhone becomes, in essence, an iPod touch. You can certainly pass it along to another person via the normal channels.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Don't forget to mention when you jailbreak your device it voids the warranty so be sure to remove it before visiting the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Until there is a real untethered jailbreak, there is no point.
I've given up on it. Last time I was fully jailbroken was iOS 8.4.
I do miss it but it's not a dealbreaker keeping me away either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73