weathericon battery drain

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
It in theory could drain it somewhat if its refreshing a lot but I wouldn't worry about it.

I suffered from this same thing prior and always do after a JB. I use the phone WAY more after a JB thus the battery goes down lower then ever before and I get paranoid. Then a few days go by and I dont play as much and I see the battery life is the same and I breathe again haha.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
lol. yea this especially happened to me when i first got the ip4, i was coming from a blackberry, so I couldn't stay of my phone for 2 mins. I thought the battery life was horrible. Now that I have gotten somewhat used to it (still love it to death lol) this phone has one of the best battery lives I have ever experienced in a phone.

FisFis

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
lol. yea this especially happened to me when i first got the ip4, i was coming from a blackberry, so I couldn't stay of my phone for 2 mins. I thought the battery life was horrible. Now that I have gotten somewhat used to it (still love it to death lol) this phone has one of the best battery lives I have ever experienced in a phone.

iPhone battery is OK, the reason you feel that way is because the BlackBerry battery sucks ass! I hated it.

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
Check the settings of weather icon. When I first downloaded it it was set to refresh every minute. That will definitely impact battery life.