MY3G or 3GUnRestrictor?????

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
What do either of them do?

They both allow you to do things over 3G that you aren't suppose to do unless you're on a wifi network like use face time and get apps larger than 20MB. Basically like I said anything that could only be done on wifi it enables over 3G. I use 3G Unrestricter. Never had a problem with it so I never tried the other.

jerrydavid

Jul 19, 2010
www.fashionshoppings.com
I used Facetime with My3G the other day with my wife. I had no issues and it didn't seem to lag at all. My wife was at home on our WiFi network and I was at work on 3G. We talked for around 5 minutes without issue.

websyndicate

May 13, 2009
Visit site
3g UN work for me and always has. Currently running a beta build since facetime over 3g in 4.1 has changed a bit. Never used MY3g

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
On iOS 4.1 3G Unrestrictor has major issues for me. When me and a friend attempted to use it I would call him and hit FaceTime. He had to also hit the FaceTime button as he got no alert he was getting a FaceTime call from me. If either one of us tried to just straight up FaceTime with no call it just showed up on the other persons phone as a missed call with no ringing or anything. Very annoying!!!

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
On iOS 4.1 3G Unrestrictor has major issues for me. When me and a friend attempted to use it I would call him and hit FaceTime. He had to also hit the FaceTime button as he got no alert he was getting a FaceTime call from me. If either one of us tried to just straight up FaceTime with no call it just showed up on the other persons phone as a missed call with no ringing or anything. Very annoying!!!

Are you on limera1n or GP? Do you have the newest version of 3GuN? It works fine for me...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2