anyone still JB on 3.1.2?

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
Hey, I am still JB on 3.1.2, just was too lazy to jailbreak on 4.0 before they updates for 4.0.2 and such came out,

but I just did some cydia and rock updates cuz there were like 13 of them and and now my wallpaper only works on the lock screen.

anyone else see this kind of problem? I assume it has something to do with the winterboard being updated to 4.0 or something and since Im not on 4.0 it screwed it up. As far as I can tell its the only thing that seems to not work right anymore.

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
Did you try enabling "Summerboard" mode?

haha, yeah, sorry, figured that was a given LOL :D

Ive rebooted, Ive toggled the summerboard mode and resprung, made sure that the "user wallpaper" and "dim wallpaper" were both at the top of the list so nothing else has priority, etc.

just seems weird, I wonder if the way that winterboard processed "user wallpaper" changed between 3.1.2 and 4.x, since the normal operating system now supports wallpaper in 4.x maybe saurik changed something in the code for where winterboard gets the wallpaper for all the other screens??
:confused:

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
no one else have this problem?

hmmm... I guess Ill try emailing Saurik and seeing what he says, I figure hes busy right now with his acquisition, but Ive always gotten quick replies from him.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77