iPhone 4 requires SSN and billing zip code

Mohammed Saeed

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Hello all

I am outside USA from Bahrain

I have an issue in iphone 4 , it needs SSN and billing zip code , I purchased it from ebay.

I feel seller is not helping me in right wat

Tried many activation cards and many ATT cards!!

Have any one figure this problem ?? Shall I get the right solution !!

thanks

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello all

I am outside USA from Bahrain

I have an issue in iphone 4 , it needs SSN and billing zip code , I purchased it from ebay.

I feel seller is not helping me in right wat

Tried many activation cards and many ATT cards!!

Have any one figure this problem ?? Shall I get the right solution !!

thanks

Asked and answered a few times, try using search

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Asked and answered a few times, try using search

such a victim response. What is wrong? Did you get picked on at school today?

For the record, I think that any posters that reply like this guy did, are tools.

It is easier to just give the answer.

If they cant figure out the things you think are simple, maybe they are having trouble searching also.

What is the point of this forum? To help others with issues. Why be a jerk and give knee jerk reaction. Just answer the questions.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
such a victim response. What is wrong? Did you get picked on at school today?

For the record, I think that any posters that reply like this guy did, are tools.

It is easier to just give the answer.

If they cant figure out the things you think are simple, maybe they are having trouble searching also.

What is the point of this forum? To help others with issues. Why be a jerk and give knee jerk reaction. Just answer the questions.

im sorry but seriously you are posting to criticize someone while ignoring the OP and his problem of which you are criticizing him for. to me people like you are worse than someone telling him to use the search button for a common issue? that is the point of the forum finding info that has been discussed and if you cant then ask yourself. geez:rolleyes:

but to the OP i think the problem is since your trying to newly activate the phone without an established account. and since it is locked to AT&T they try to fight you you might be out of luck without it having been unlocked already. what type of AT&T cards are you using are they prepaid because im pretty sure they wont function for activation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2