Jailbreak/tvout support

Wingsgb

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a iphone 3gs 16gb on contract with 02 currently on 4.0.1 05.13.04 firmware. Now when the iphone first came out i Jailbreaked it with blackrain after time went by i found i never used cydia and removed the jailbreak so i could do the update via itunes.*

Now my current problem is this i recently got the sky mobile tv app i then paid 40? for the av composite cable to watch through my tv but once all was connected i realised that the cable only works with stock apps like youtube and not 3rd party. So i had a search and read i could use landscape tv or tvout mirror through cydia so last night i decided to JB my phone again, i tryed it first with snowrain or somthing and it come up saying warning it wont work basicaly cause im on new bootrom? Didnt no what this means so i then tryed jailbreakme which worked stright away and put cydia on my phone.*

Is this correct as far as jailbreaking gose. And when in cydia the 2apps i wanted to download to support tvout says warning wont work with 4.0.1 so i take it the apps have not been updated yet to run on current software? Is there any other apps that i could use otherwise the cables a waste of money.*

Thanks for any help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2