Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. No jailbreak for me anyways, but you know how we both
feel about that on the i4. Ha.

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Not a big deal, really...it's the same rule as using any computer...just don't go to websites you don't know, and you'll be fine.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
After BGR faked email headers from Steve Jobs, I have a hard time believing anything they post. I'll wait and see if others pick up on this. Thanks for the post anyway.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Jailbreaking for me became uselss the day I downloaded the "craftly snuck into app store" Handy Light. I used to jailbreak just for MyWi, now I have the tethering, so Jailbreaking I dunno....maybe if there some dynamite themes I'll jailbreak, but they better be awesome themes...

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
The title of this thread is misleading. The warning should be to anyone who owns an iPhone. The exploit exists on unjailbroken phones.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I'll not be jb'ing. Too much risk and trouble for not much benefit. Themes? So. But if you do, do it soon. I'd be willing to bet that now that it isn't against the law, it'll start costing $$ to.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
LOL people are so dense. The flaw is for ALL iphones. The jailbreaking community has patched it for jailbroken phones. You guys with jailed phones are the only ones with a vulnerable phone!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2