Lockinfo & BiteSms....
    07-26-2010 08:29 AM
    at 1st wasnt gonna jb but i decided i will to tether just in case i really need it
    07-26-2010 08:59 AM
    Sorry guys but when you bought the iPhone you entered into an agreement which states you don't jailbreak your phone.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. You don't have a right to do what you want with anything if you entered an agreement. I suggest you look the word up in a dictionary if it's too difficult to understand.

Simples...
    07-26-2010 09:35 AM
    Load SBSettings, biteSMS and relish in the joy and freedom that is jailbreaking!
    07-26-2010 09:49 AM
    Sorry guys but when you bought the iPhone you entered into an agreement which states you don't jailbreak your phone.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. You don't have a right to do what you want with anything if you entered an agreement. I suggest you look the word up in a dictionary if it's too difficult to understand.

Simples...
    w - r - o - n - g , wrong!

If you want to put down your dictionary for a minute and read the fine print (and we all know it's about the fine print now don't we) you would have noticed that if apple finds you with a jailbroken iPhone it does nothing other than void your warranty. And that is it. Jailbreaking, from a contractual sense, is kinda like pulling that warranty sticker off that video game console, nothing more, nothing less.

Dictionaries are awesome, but words by them self are almost meaningless.
    It is what's written that matters.

Super Simples!
    Last edited by futurecode; 07-26-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    07-26-2010 10:21 AM

Simples...
    Not true entirely. True, you entered into an agreement. False, that the agreement was "you don't jailbreak your phone." True, jailbreaking is now legal.

All it does is void the warranty.
    07-26-2010 01:02 PM
    Why I can't wait to jailbreak....

-iBlacklist!!!!!
    -Something to use FaceTalk through 3G
    -SSH (so I can get into the directories and change the sms and email tone)

I dont care about much else.
    07-26-2010 01:45 PM
    marketsqhero,
    such a failure post I honestly dont know where to begin.

Also it doesnt void anything. As long as you arent a moron and bring a jailbroken phone to apple you are fine. Restore it.
    07-26-2010 01:50 PM
    SBSettings
    Notifier
    Tethering-Free
    Graphics through SSH
    07-26-2010 01:57 PM
    Tethering is number one on my list. I mean after all we all pay or an unlimited data plan, right?
    07-26-2010 02:25 PM
    SbSettings
    Entire Blue Iphone
    MyWi
    Tethering
    Makeitmine

A bunch of little customization things.

07-26-2010 02:29 PM
    bitesms!
    tethering
    proswitcher
    grooveshark
    07-26-2010 02:34 PM
    Why I can't wait to jailbreak....

-iBlacklist!!!!!
    -Something to use FaceTalk through 3G
    -SSH (so I can get into the directories and change the sms and email tone)

I dont care about much else.
    FaceTime + 3G Unrestricter= amazing

i didnt even think of that before
    07-26-2010 02:35 PM
    SbSettings
    Wide Slider (makes the "Slide to unlock" tab wider)
    Five Icon Dock
    LockInfo

I'm sure there's more but those will for sure be the first I install.

I'm also looking forward to using sbsettings to reduce the number of times I need to click the home button. I find the multitasking manager is going to shorten the life of my home button with all those damn double clicks =P With sbsettings I should be able to to toggle wifi, orientation lock and who knows, maybe they'll release a toggle that opens/closes the multitasking thing all through swipe gestures.
    07-26-2010 02:38 PM
    I miss infinidock and sbsettings, lockinfo was awesome though i think i had switched to element at that point. Iconoclasm was fun as well. And i miss my mtn dew battery
    07-26-2010 02:41 PM
    Is Element free? Never heard of it.
    07-26-2010 02:45 PM
    I would like weather and my calendar schedule for the day on my lock screen. But Im too lazy to fool with trying to jail break. So I will suffer.
    07-26-2010 02:48 PM
    Blacklist.
    07-26-2010 02:57 PM
    The only reason I JB is to get the ability to delete individual phone calls.Why Apple has not seen fit to make this available is beyond reasoning for me.
    07-26-2010 03:42 PM
    MyWi FTW!! And network tools like nmap.
    07-26-2010 03:46 PM
    Can the Five Dock Icons be used WITHOUT winterboard? I refuse to put winterboard back onto my phone, I am convinced that is what slows the phone down and makes it crash.
    07-26-2010 04:16 PM
    Jailbreaking is legal and it became official today. It is YOUR device. You can do what you want to it, regardless of Apple's official stance. Considering Apple has adopted almost every innovation the jailbreaking community has brought to the table, I'm fairly sure they know that jailbreaking is here to stay. While they might not embrace it, they definitely have taken hints from the extensions released on Cydia. Categories, QuickGold, Backgrounder, Music Controls, etc. have all been out way before Apple implemented their native approach to these features.

The first thing I install when I jailbreak is OpenSSH. It has saved me from restoring numerous times. WinterBoard, SBSettings, iFile, Activator, biteSMS, MyWi, Xpandr, Haptic Pro, Action Menu, will be welcomed and missed additions to my iPhone 4.

Anyone who says jailbreaking is useless deserves to be in "jail".
    07-26-2010 05:24 PM
    Espo,
    Pretty sure it can. It will require MobileSubstrate though.
    07-26-2010 05:31 PM
    five column spring bored and five icon dock
    07-26-2010 05:42 PM
    marketsqhero,
    such a failure post I honestly dont know where to begin.

Also it doesnt void anything. As long as you arent a moron and bring a jailbroken phone to apple you are fine. Restore it.
    Have you even read the EULA?

Come back when you have and explain to me what it says...
    07-26-2010 05:42 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD