Iphone 3gs jailbreak possible?

Jaypeg

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Ive done alot of reading and stiil am not sure if my phone qualifies to be jailbroken...Its running firmware 3.1.3 and want to use Spirit to jailbreak it. Ive used AutoSHSH 3.1.3-3.2 RC2 to save my SHSH files and it told me it was successful, but should i have even bothered considering what Ive read, apple isn't signing that version anymore? :confused: Would my baseband 05.12.01 prevent me from using spirit?

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you're still on 3.1.3 it doesn't matter whether Apple is signing it or not - that would only matter if you don't currently have that version and want it. The baseband only matters for an unlock, not a jailbreak.

You're good to go to jailbreak with Spirit.

Jaypeg

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Cool, thanks for the reply. Just wanted to be sure... If something should happen to go wrong will a restore in iTunes put me back to my original 3.1.3? I made a sync/backup using iTunes, and saved my shsh blobs to sauriks server. I can't seem to confirm there's a copy of them tho.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Cool, thanks for the reply. Just wanted to be sure... If something should happen to go wrong will a restore in iTunes put me back to my original 3.1.3? I made a sync/backup using iTunes, and saved my shsh blobs to sauriks server. I can't seem to confirm there's a copy of them tho.

If they are on sauriks server or have the blobs saved on your computer, then yes.

If not on sauriks or your computer, then no. 4.0 only

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77