iPad Jailbroken Themes

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Im sry if this thread was already started, if so, mods u can close..

...Im sooooo excited about getting my iPad from Apple on June 21st that i want to take a head start for myself and look at all the cool JBen themes you guys have for the iPad... even non-JBen, just show me how cool you set your iPads up... Thanks alot ladies and gents! :eek:

tulliver

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
I have and am having the same problem as you. If you google it you can find a few themes but they are all rubbish... Someone must have found a good theme??

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
No icon themes yet. I'm sure there are people working on them. Have to be patient I guess. I've done a little tweaking now that more things are starting to work for iPad i.e. winterboard, categoriesSB, Iconoclasm. So just simple things so far.

Mobile%20Photo%20Jun%2011%2C%202010%2010%2034%2008%20PM.jpg

Greg G#IM

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I really like the cool dock! Your blog said you had to do it manually. Can you explain how and can you post the image you used? Added a note on your blog as well.

-Greg

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I really like the cool dock! Your blog said you had to do it manually. Can you explain how and can you post the image you used? Added a note on your blog as well.

-Greg

hey. yeah i saw that. Wasn't sure if you got my reply so I'll just reply here and everyone can know the info. :)

Basically for some reason with winterboard you can't theme the dock yet. So you have to go to system/library/coreservices/springboard.app folder and put the docks in there. So you have to follow those steps every time you want to update the dock.

Dock can be found here:

MacThemes Forum / [Dock] iPad Dark Wooden Dock

Make sure you back up your original dock before replacing them with this one :)

El Poblano

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Tried the dark wood dock, looks great! Thanks for the tip on that one, I had almost given up entirely trying to theme my iPad; theres almost nothing worth while out there.