Im sry if this thread was already started, if so, mods u can close..

...Im sooooo excited about getting my iPad from Apple on June 21st that i want to take a head start for myself and look at all the cool JBen themes you guys have for the iPad... even non-JBen, just show me how cool you set your iPads up... Thanks alot ladies and gents! :o
    06-04-2010 01:34 PM
    Bump. Bump.
    06-06-2010 05:59 PM
    no one JB their iPad?????????????????????????????????????????
    06-10-2010 10:37 PM
    I have and am having the same problem as you. If you google it you can find a few themes but they are all rubbish... Someone must have found a good theme??
    06-12-2010 07:01 AM
    No icon themes yet. I'm sure there are people working on them. Have to be patient I guess. I've done a little tweaking now that more things are starting to work for iPad i.e. winterboard, categoriesSB, Iconoclasm. So just simple things so far.

06-12-2010 10:05 AM
    I really like the cool dock! Your blog said you had to do it manually. Can you explain how and can you post the image you used? Added a note on your blog as well.

-Greg
    06-14-2010 02:12 PM
    I really like the cool dock! Your blog said you had to do it manually. Can you explain how and can you post the image you used? Added a note on your blog as well.

-Greg
    hey. yeah i saw that. Wasn't sure if you got my reply so I'll just reply here and everyone can know the info.

Basically for some reason with winterboard you can't theme the dock yet. So you have to go to system/library/coreservices/springboard.app folder and put the docks in there. So you have to follow those steps every time you want to update the dock.

Dock can be found here:

MacThemes Forum / [Dock] iPad Dark Wooden Dock

Make sure you back up your original dock before replacing them with this one
    06-15-2010 10:53 AM
    Thanks! I'll try it when I get home!

-Greg

EDIT - Tried it and it looks great! Thanks again!
    Last edited by Greg G; 06-15-2010 at 07:45 PM.
    06-15-2010 12:43 PM
    Tried the dark wood dock, looks great! Thanks for the tip on that one, I had almost given up entirely trying to theme my iPad; theres almost nothing worth while out there.
    06-17-2010 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD