soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
My 3Gs phone will not come out of recovery mode after I erased and tried to restore back to factory settings. It went back into recovery mode asking me to update and restore. I don't want to update as I was already running 3.1.2 All downloads I have found for 3.1.2 will not work. I don't know what else to do. Somebody who knows what they're doing help please!

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Okay I realized that I did not hit erase iPhone but reset instead. I've waited and waited for someone to respond yet no response from anyone. Tried using blackra1n again to reboot and it doesn't work now. If there isn't a solution and I HAVE to restore using 3.1.3 then please just tell me that. I'm sitting here trying to find anything to help and so far no luck. The error message when trying to download the firmware from other sites is:

The iphone "iPhone" could not be restored. This device isn't eligible for the requested build".

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like restore to 3.1.3 and re-JB using Spirit.
Spirit

Yeah I'm doing that now since that appeared to be the only option and I go crazy if I don't have my phone. :( I surely hope someone develops the unlock for this OS since I need it when I go out of the country again at the end of July.

Thanks John for responding.

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Alright,

Now Spirit won't open up. It says I must connect using iTunes 9. I already had iTunes 9 and just updated to the latest 9.1.12. What in the world? Help once again please.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2