iPhone Jailbreak 3.1.3, 5.12.01, 5.09 help

dundada08

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm a first time jailbreaker and have been trying a bunch of combinations out all day today and last night. I tried spirit and pwnagetool for 3.1.3 and got no service. Then I downgraded to 3.1.2 and used redsn0w and blackra1n to know avail, still no service. I unlocked it too with ultrasn0w and blacksn0w. Fuzzyboard didn't work either because I have the 5.09 bootloader and the latest baseband 5.12.01. Now I'm back to a restored iPhone with the 3.1.3 update plus my backup as if no jailbreak happened, but I was wondering if there is anyway for me to jailbreak it or do I just need to wait for OS 4.0. Thanks in advanced!

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm a first time jailbreaker and have been trying a bunch of combinations out all day today and last night. I tried spirit and pwnagetool for 3.1.3 and got no service. Then I downgraded to 3.1.2 and used redsn0w and blackra1n to know avail, still no service. I unlocked it too with ultrasn0w and blacksn0w. Fuzzyboard didn't work either because I have the 5.09 bootloader and the latest baseband 5.12.01. Now I'm back to a restored iPhone with the 3.1.3 update plus my backup as if no jailbreak happened, but I was wondering if there is anyway for me to jailbreak it or do I just need to wait for OS 4.0. Thanks in advanced!

You shouldn't need to use anything other than spirit unless you NEED to unlock. You can't unlock your firmware (3.1.3 with latest baseband). All you will need to do is just d/l spirit to your mac/pc and connect your iphone, press jailbreak button, it will literally take a few seconds.

One of the Mods may be able to help. In the meantime i hop that my comments have helped a little.

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
You shouldn't need to use anything other than spirit unless you NEED to unlock. You can't unlock your firmware (3.1.3 with latest baseband). All you will need to do is just d/l spirit to your mac/pc and connect your iphone, press jailbreak button, it will literally take a few seconds.

One of the Mods may be able to help. In the meantime i hop that my comments have helped a little.

Just wanted to say thanks! I had no idea about Spirit. Worked like a charm.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77