Winterboard issue

nextjeter2

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
I always used winterboard until recently after a update icons do not get skinned. The notification bubble on mail is themed and so is the background but not the icons. I friend uninstall nd reinstall still notin help

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
The update may have hosed your jailbreak. Last week I installed, then uninstalled, a program that hosed my jailbreak. I didn't find out until I rebooted. The phone kept rebooting itself in an endless loop. I had to restore and then re-jailbreak.....good thing I backed up my phone before hand. :) You may have to do the same thing. But we warned, if you are also unlocked, there is no unlock for 3.1.3 just yet.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I always used winterboard until recently after a update icons do not get skinned. The notification bubble on mail is themed and so is the background but not the icons. I friend uninstall nd reinstall still notin help

You may need to clear the cache files form the icons. Instead of SSH'ing into the phone, download iWipeCache through Cydia or Rock and run it. It does the same thing. Once cleared, they will rebuild.

nextjeter2

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for advise but it's weird for some themessome apps r themed but not the apple ones like iPod safari nd others non r themed. I tried iwipe nd nothing is it suposed 2 jst spin on a black screen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2