I have a jailbroke iphone 3g 16gb on OS 3.1.3 and jailbroke with redsn0w.
    I have the main cydia apps
    categories
    winterboard (currently using glasklart and 5 icon dock)
    mobile theatre
    ibluetooth
    dtunes
    poof
    bossprefs
    sbsettings
    bosspaper
    cycorder

I have searched the net for more relativly unknown cydia downloads but seem to have all i have found.
    Do you have any quircky or great apps that i may not know about?
    thanks in adavnce guys
    04-15-2010 08:32 AM
    Having recently unjailbroken, the one that I miss most is Overboard. I had it in my dock so I could quickly move to any page of my springboard.
    04-15-2010 09:09 AM
    Another similar to Overboard is called Orbit. Alli have you noticed any performance improvement (battery, etc) since going straight?
    04-15-2010 09:43 AM
    I have jailbroke and unjailbroke 3 times now, just cant decide which is better. The great choice of apps/downloads with cydia or the stability and speed of not jailbraking.

it is unquestionably faster and takes less battery when it is jailbroke, i speak from experience on this, lol.
    04-15-2010 11:16 AM
    Honestly, I don't think I could live without "InfiniDock".

And of course, all of my tweaks.
    04-15-2010 07:30 PM
    Also, do yourself a favor and get backgrounder+proswitcher. It's multitasking.
    04-15-2010 07:31 PM
    Also, do yourself a favor and get backgrounder+proswitcher. It's multitasking.
    I had backgrounder when i was jailbroke last and it slowed my iphone right down. Think it was that anyway, doesnt help that u sometimes forget u even have apps running in the background?
    Can i just ask what are your best tweaks?
    thanks
    04-16-2010 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD