Uploading software

stratus41298

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Upload what kind of software? You cant just install whatever software you want, it still has to be iphone compatible.

Last edited by a moderator:

sparky

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
uploading software

ok, i asked the question about this because i am in the mortgage business and i want to try and upload the loan application software i use to take a loan app from a borrower. i paid for the software and just want to know how i can get it uploaded onto my iphone.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Here's the issue - if you phone is NOT jailbroken, there's no way you can do this.

If your phone IS jailbroken, then you could install it via SSH/USB browser if, and only if the person who developed your app have it packaged into the correcty formatted DEB file format.

You'd need to find out these details first.

stratus41298

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
With respect Tramain, I dissagree with your choice to warn me. I made no such Discussion about pirated apps. Installous is a free application that you can use to install applications to your phone with. There are plenty of IPA's available on the Internet as freeware just as they are in the apple store. I wouldve replied elsewhere but I have yet to fufill the 15 post requirement.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Trust me, pissing off the mods won't help your case. Just stick to your issue and try to find a way to resolve it, maybe?

sparky

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Here's the issue - if you phone is NOT jailbroken, there's no way you can do this.

If your phone IS jailbroken, then you could install it via SSH/USB browser if, and only if the person who developed your app have it packaged into the correcty formatted DEB file format.

You'd need to find out these details first.

thank you. my phone is jail broken.
i will contact them to see. i apprecaite your help. i use my phone for work allot and i am almost never in my office so having this on my phone will be very helpful.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
With respect Tramain, I dissagree with your choice to warn me. I made no such Discussion about pirated apps. Installous is a free application that you can use to install applications to your phone with. There are plenty of IPA's available on the Internet as freeware just as they are in the apple store. I wouldve replied elsewhere but I have yet to fufill the 15 post requirement.

99% of the conversation with installous on these forums involves piracy related material. Just a simple fact. Perhaps in this particular case it was a innocent discussion. Things happen but if you have issues with a choice made by any moderator please send them or myself a private message and not post in the forums. Other members should not have to read it and it junks threads up. I am replying here to simply make a point and for others to read.

It's also not fair that you cut my reply down without discussion. Abuse of powers.

I did not read your reply but if the moderator felt it was not needed or not appropriate, then I have to take his or his word on it. Again, if you feel you have been unfairly treated anyone is more than welcome to PM myself or that moderator to discuss it privately.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2