Drop down menu after jailbreak

Chuck Q#IM

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

The first time I jailbroke my 3g s with redsn0w it had this great dropdown menu that came up when I swiped along the top of the screen. I recently updated to 3.1.2 and jailbroke with Blackra1n, and now I don't have the menu. I really liked it it was a very simple and easy way to toggle wifi, hide icons, terminate processes and a bunch of other stuff.

My question is, is there a jailbreak program that will give me that menu back with 3.1.2? Or something I can install from cydia or anything that is similar? Thanks!

thebeast3203

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
you want to use SBSettings it is in Cydia. Does all of those things that u could do with the old program. You can also find different themes for it in Cydia.

Chuck Q#IM

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys that's exactly what I was looking for!

One problem, I installed it from cydia, and it won't work =(. Tried reinstalling and still nothing

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Gotta love the toggle. Before I jailbroke my phone I had no idea about this. Than I realized what I had and It made things even better. The only reason I jailbroke my phone was for custumizing themes. Than once I was Cydia, I found out a whole new world existed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2