T-Mobile iPhone problems

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I used blacksn0w and unlocked two of my friends iPhone's for T-Mobile. The problem they're having is they can't receive pictures. They receive texts from T-Mobile.
"The media content was not included due to picture resolution"

zayragiselle

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I used blacksn0w and unlocked two of my friends iPhone's for T-Mobile. The problem they're having is they can't receive pictures. They receive texts from T-Mobile.
"The media content was not included due to picture resolution"

i read that it has something to do with the outages tmobile has been experiencing lately...nothing to do with the iphone itself

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
When i JB and unlocked my 2G i had to call Tmo so they can set up my MMS and it worked flawlessly...i wish i remember the setup but i honestly dont

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
i read that it has something to do with the outages tmobile has been experiencing lately...nothing to do with the iphone itself

ah I see thanks for the info. I thought it had something to do with their network. I have the right apn's for data and mms what not. Where did you find this out?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah I'll show you which ones I have.
23sucyr.jpg
[/IMG]

erasat

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Try changing the MMS Max Message Size to 614400.

If not, just go to Cydia and add the sinfuliphone repo (SiNfuL iPhone Repo) and install their MMS & tethering Settings, it was working great at least until this week, I can't tell you if it still working since the past couple of days, but my friend hasn't complain and she used MMS a lot. just remember after you install it, reset your Network settings and reboot the device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77