I used blacksn0w and unlocked two of my friends iPhone's for T-Mobile. The problem they're having is they can't receive pictures. They receive texts from T-Mobile.
    "The media content was not included due to picture resolution"
    11-06-2009 06:32 PM
    I used blacksn0w and unlocked two of my friends iPhone's for T-Mobile. The problem they're having is they can't receive pictures. They receive texts from T-Mobile.
    "The media content was not included due to picture resolution"

i read that it has something to do with the outages tmobile has been experiencing lately...nothing to do with the iphone itself
    11-06-2009 07:03 PM
    When i JB and unlocked my 2G i had to call Tmo so they can set up my MMS and it worked flawlessly...i wish i remember the setup but i honestly dont
    11-06-2009 07:06 PM
    i read that it has something to do with the outages tmobile has been experiencing lately...nothing to do with the iphone itself
    ah I see thanks for the info. I thought it had something to do with their network. I have the right apn's for data and mms what not. Where did you find this out?
    11-06-2009 07:08 PM
    When i JB and unlocked my 2G i had to call Tmo so they can set up my MMS and it worked flawlessly...i wish i remember the setup but i honestly dont
    was this recently?
    11-06-2009 07:09 PM
    was this recently?
    ok nevermind, if u have the right apn's then u should be ok
    11-06-2009 07:10 PM
    yeah I'll show you which ones I have. [/IMG]
    11-06-2009 07:12 PM
    yeah I'll show you which ones I have. [/IMG]
    yepp perfect...u should be good to go...
    11-06-2009 07:13 PM
    well not for me : ) for my cousin and friend though ha
    11-06-2009 07:15 PM
    Try changing the MMS Max Message Size to 614400.

If not, just go to Cydia and add the sinfuliphone repo (SiNfuL iPhone Repo) and install their MMS & tethering Settings, it was working great at least until this week, I can't tell you if it still working since the past couple of days, but my friend hasn't complain and she used MMS a lot. just remember after you install it, reset your Network settings and reboot the device.
    11-06-2009 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD